Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Wanting to put a few strains down this year outdoors if the weather gets a little warmer. I know what strains to do and what not to do but I’m trying to use a few seeds up what I’ve gathered over the last couple of years them being blue mystic fems by royal queen, northern lights auto by sensi, big bud x white widow auto by nirvana, xxl white widow by nirvana... there’s a few freebies I might throw in too.

I’ve still to prep my areas but they are descent quite hidden away but the sun they get will be ridiculous. Il be using a rabbit mess surround on my couple of plots and just a basic compost, ewc and perlite to start off with them il add top dressings and nutes along the way.

The seeds will be started indoors for 2-4 week then il transplant. The autos will be going out back end of April weather dependant and the fems a little earlier so I need to get my arse in gear...

Anyone at all with any experience or advice good or bad let me know thanks in advance...

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Very interested to see how this goes.
    I take it you've got pretty cool neighbours?

• Like Like x 1
  3. There just clue less lol I’m gna do 3 x blackberry kush autos in one pot in my garden as an experiment then hoping to do a couple of hidden grows a few mile from me checked how accessible it is this afternoon from the road and there’s no paths at all leading upto it and there well out of the way so all looks good going to do 3 plots of 4 plants I think

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor grow

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol there's clueless but it's not like theyret not going to kick up a stink. So lucky.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Really looking forward to seeing how you get on with this mate have you done anything like it before

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Never done it, i had chance a few year back but I’ve moved house since. Don’t know how I haven’t come across where I’m going to do it before though I’ve driven past it daily for last 10 year looks secure as fuck though and it’s where the public shouldn’t be so no ones gna be there regardless lol

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

7. Keep us updated mate good look , let’s hope we get a better summer than last year

• Like Like x 1
  8. Get some crushed egg shells down as well mate keep the slugs and snails away

• Like Like x 1
  9. OK man if you need advice an you have never done this before I'll start off by saying you'll definitely need cages over your plants so they can grow through. Make the cages out of chicken wire.

If you don't use cages then your plants will be eaten simple as that.

Slug pellets on the ground and you could burry a plant pot in the growing with just the top of the pot poking out and put copper slug repellent tape around the top f the pot and I'd cut the bottoms of the pots out so the roots can grow into the ground. Make sure there's compost under it all. Then if you burry a pot or a pipe you can attach a chicken wire cage over the top easy and you can also put some polythene or clear plastic over the cage to act like a mini greenhouse.

Security is an issue in England make sure you grow somewhere where no one goes.

That's about it really also make sure they are auto flower or there gonna take too long man .

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yh they are automatics I see in your picture nice. I'll subscribe I want to see how this goes

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sound, iv got chicken wire ready and a few small posts to fence it off... yeah it’s well out of way like but it’s probably only a mile off where I live so it’s not far from me at all. What fertilisers/ top dressing have you used in past?

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

12. I use horse and chicken poo (afew years old watch it’s not to fresh all will do more harm than good) meal worms ,bio biz light mix and a load of perlite . I also use most of the bio biz nutes throughout for a little extra va va voom

• Like Like x 1
  13. Great start kingler awesome choice of strains!! You'll do well with them :) i wouldn't put the autos out until 1st june mate (max sun) otherwise they dont do very well outside. Good luck buddy, happy growing

Boo'sBuds Boo'sBuds Auto Blue Seedsman COB grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hydro shop near me has just started doing biobizz soil so il be using that just had a load of canna nutes given aswell so Itl be a cheap one aswell lol

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

15. Hey dude, yeah il be leaving them while back of may I’ve got a couple of fem blueberry freebies to do but I’m gna keep them for tent I think

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1