Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Mar 30, 2018.

1. I got a freebie from the vault on the last lot of seeds I ordered well a few freebies... looked them all up and red dragon was the most appealing. After looking again on grass city there’s not many journals/grows on the strain that finish up or show yield, well there’s fuck all to be honest so I chose this strain to grow so there a full journal on the grow

It will be housed with my blue cheese fems in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent
    Rhino filter
    Viparspectra reflector 900 led for veg
    Mars hydro cob leds for flower(first time using them also)
    Coco 40/60 and perlite medium in a 13litre air pot...

When it gets to nutes il go through them as I mix and match what I have available

So she broke ground on the 26th of March and was the first seed or me ever to split backwards so the shoot came out and the tap root was still trapped in the shell... she went under surgery (tweasers to remove the shell) and she came out all good

IMG_6543.JPG
    IMG_6578.JPG
    IMG_6624.JPG
    The pik above is 4 days old

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 3
  2. Great start kingler I've got a couple of these seeds so will be good to see how they turn out :) good luck buddy! Happy growing

Boo'sBuds Boo'sBuds Auto Blue Seedsman COB grow

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hey kingler ive just stsrted off 4 seeds incredible bulk x3 and a tutankamoon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yes Kingler, amazing. I'm on board.

Sent from outer space...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Just subbed up to watch the show. Looks like I just made it in time, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Glad you are growing the red dragon! I have some freebies also and have been curious, I'll be watching

• Like Like x 3
  7. Looks like you're off to a pretty good start. Let's hope for the best results.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  8. For 13 days old she looks solid! So far looks excellent! Totally changed my mind about Viparspectra leds too. I'm very interested to see how things change once you put it under your Mars led.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thinking of running one cob aswell as 2 450 led panels either side and then 3 cobs in my flower tent hoping to get some descent results off them. Might do some jack herer or super skunk next

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. I'm really excited to see how this grow pans out. I hope that you post picks when you change your Red Dragon to the flower tent as I am very interested to see the results. I've been kicking around the idea of converting to led, because of the outstanding results I've seen from them, but just haven't done it yet. So I'd like to see how all of this develops and what the final results are before I go dropping money on a led system.

• Like Like x 3