Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Just been told the comparative starts next week sorry

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMG_7213.JPG
    Had a fucking nightmare with temps this week got another extractor, change tower fan, fitted an inlet into my room and down sized my Big 900 led panel to my 450...

IMG_7217.JPG

So there all doing well and mid week there going outside. Itl be wensday/ Thursday night I’m visiting the plot to prep had a walk past today and it’s all safe and hidden I should have taken some piks I know everyone’s asked to see it lol

Got abit of dreg seeds of one of the ultimates just a shit seeds but it’s not going to make much going to get rid so therel be 5x auto ultimates and 3 x big bud x northern lights

IMG_7214.JPG

Hope everyone’s had an awesome bank holiday

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mate its so hot I naturally got a sun tan today. I'm excited for you that you will be planting outside mid week it's gonna be good fun and hopefully you get some nice bud off it all. Hopefully it's strong bud too and not regular English mate

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. It’s meant to cool down from tomorrow again near me so probably a good thing to let them get used to it I’ve burnt this last 3 days mate it’s been 28 tips today and same yday aswell can’t stand it thanks dude

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Commenting to keep an eye on what's going down, I've got 2 DP Frisian Dew and 1 DP Duck waiting to go outside in my plastic greenhouse. Just don't know when

• Like Like x 2
  6. Next few days hopefully mate temps are still higher than usual my end on a night aswell which isn’t a bad thing at all. Just started getting windy and pissing it down as we speak though got to do it this next few days otherwise I’m not going to get chance

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah man I agree, need to make the most of the early temps, my issue is my plants are only small still and I don't have a decent light set up at all so I am relying on the sun

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah man I agree, need to make the most of the early temps, my issue is my plants are only small still and I don't have a decent light set up at all so I am relying on the sun

• Like Like x 2
  9. Would be nice to see how you do as well man you should put up some pics on here in this thread when you plant outside and we can see what can be grown in the good old weather we have lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah man I'll deffo get some pics up in the next day or 2 when I move them out, hopefully we can get some alright results between us all

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Don't know what's going on with these replies. Apologies

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah man it will be nice to see if they achieve some nice bud and see how hard it is.

I've seen loads of good plots where I could put 2 or 3 greenhouses up lol there is a hill by me covered in gorse bushes and I could put all 3 on that one hill but I'm thinking I wouldn't wanna put all my eggs in one basket just encase someone discovered them so I've found a few other good spots too like a swamp near a river and another swamp near me.

• Like Like x 2
  13. There’s some boggy land near me but it’s a bit close to home and foot paths aswell. You’d leave a lot of foot prints and nosey twats would enjoy following them. I know a place where I could probably get away with about half an acre but it’s an hour n half’s drive away lol been tempted though getting someone to try a few out in it this year

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yh bog land this bog land I've checked out its good there's loads of huge fallen trees in it and the bog goes pretty deep I don't wanna fall in and sink to my death ha ha ha. All the other shut I'm not worries about I'll have my eyes open before I go into the bog lol. I'm actually thinking if it's very wet I'll put the greenhouse on top of a fallen tree would be pretty sick.

It's half an hour walk from me the one bog the other bogs like 20 minutes away I want it to be close so I can get to it frequently like every 3 days I'll do a round trip with the water round the 3 plots.

How big is this plot your about to grow in??? Are you confident in this plot your are about to grow in???

• Like Like x 1