Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Hi lads
    Thought i would join ya on the thread,more the merrier n all that.
    Doing my 1st ever grow with a friend of mine, dont know what to expect because of our glorious english weather.
    Probably a few days ahead of you lads.
    Gone for a mix off auto widdow / c.cookies and a fem of lemon zkittlez.
    Of course all tips and advice are welcomed.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. The more the better! This is only my 2nd grow season mate so we're in the same boat!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wow nice man ha ha is that a cage I see in the background? That will stop the rabbits nibbling it lol.

Keep us updated on this man.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_7303.JPG
    IMG_7301.JPG

So got near enough to the plot as I could... lumbered with 2 fucking pugs I couldn’t get as close as I’d have liked but got close enough to pick a decent place out. Running with fucking rabbits so cages/domes are a must... both ways in are palisade fencing so there’s no footpaths near at all aswell as foot prints so that’s good. Only downside is there’s no running water near so I’m good no to have to cart it all over by hand try and get a bund or some buckets over
    IMG_7302.JPG
    So it’s behind those trees on the banking where it levels off packing a bag next time (hopefully tmorrow) and getting it prepped and no pugs....

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice man let us know how you get on we’re all learning IMG_7248.JPG
    IMG_7250.JPG
    IMG_7249.JPG

There mine waiting to be let loose lol

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very nice plot man just don't make it too obvious but I think a little cage or a few cages set up in all that over grown should be good and well camouflaged.

It doesn't matter if you have running water near by you won't need much water for the plants you could carry it but this is a bonus for you that you have some water near by I suppose. Ou could have the nutrients in the water bottle and add water to it when you get there.

Be careful with using fencing to get to the plot because they might spot. If you wear long trousers so you don't get stung and cut lol you should be fine walking into the brambles without leaving any traces of footpaths?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice bit of land there, very similar looking to mine...hopefully we have picked wisely lol.

What lights have you got them under?
    The first lesson iv learned is this is probably a must to start them, they look like they are an entire month ahead of mine!!
    Are you both staying in pots?

• Like Like x 3
  8. That’s why I got that little grinder I just cut bottom bolt off and it slides out of way the price of palisade then when your through you move it back as it bolted at top still so it doesn’t look any different yeah kept on grass aswell so you can’t tell where I’ve been can park car not far off aswell so could just fill that with gear and keep going back

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Theyl be a few week now not a month yet though don’t want them to get rootbound. Il be planting straight into ground bud hopefully get some potting soil and perlite over with me I’ve got some plant magic soil left but not a lot but it looks a lot finer does that soil on banking so should need much il just blend it in with it.

There just viparspectra led reflectors I’ve had decent results vegging under them to be honest can’t imagine what they look like if I put them under one that was specifically made for veg like perfect suns veg panel

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

10. Nice man you'll have to take a pic when you get the fence setup I wanna see how it works lol I got a local nature reserve on my doorstep I live right next to it so I might set all my stuff up on there so it's a 10 minute walk for me.

When it comes to finding a space I think I was being a bit over the top thinking about growing in a bog lol who knows I suppose I could try a few places lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Il get some piks together dude. It’s decent cos it’s sheltered either side and front and back so you not in view but it’s not in middle of a jungle. There’s a housing estate across field about 4-500m away but il only go late on when it’s nearly dark and wear black so il not get seen.

Dinafem blue cheese fems

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Auto-blackberry-kush-by-Dutch-passion.1480858/

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Red-dragon-barneys-farm-+-mars-cobs.1493643/

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll definitely be using these in my guerilla greenhouses lol ill have to save a few 2 litre pop bottles to screw on them.

Screenshot_2018-05-12-16-15-30.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. You use screw the 2 litre pop bottle on pre mixed with your nutrients and spike it in the ground by the plant lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Got a bit worried that iv put my little ladies outside too early,especially with last nights down pour.
    Iv got a fem and 2 autos in pots now, would these lights be any use to help top up our poor day light hours?
    Iv done my research on what should be used and to be for the few extra hours i think theyl be adequite.would like 1st hand experience tho

15. Title be OK in a greenhouse spiked in the soil resting against the edge.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Any pics?

17. Top up the light if you need to. I’ve been moving my little autos outside when it’s sunny and under cfl when it’s not. They look super healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. 40w 6500k. I started with one per plant but now have 2 per planr at 3 weeks old. They bloody love it!

• Like Like x 1