Dinafem blue cheese fems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Dec 3, 2017.

1. 3 blue cheese plants there currently on week 3 and I’ve topped the 2 tallest at the 5th node as the 3rd plant was a few days late breaking the soil so it’s a little smaller.

[​IMG]
    16 days...

[​IMG]
    20 days...

[​IMG]
    Day 23...
    So I topped the 2 yday and took a couple of the top fan leaves off to allow light to penetrate to the lower sites so they stretch level with the top nodes...
    I’m limited for time with this grow so I’m only vegging for another week and a half to allow 2 month to flower...
    It’s also my first time growing photoperiod plants so everything this grow is a learning curve. If anyone wants to know anything ie lights, fan, tent just ask...

Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

• Like Like x 5
  2. Also the other 3 pots are some auto blackberry kush seeds that have just broke the soil this morning. When the blues move into the flower tent il keep the bk in this tent

• Like Like x 2
  3. Flower them for ten weeks u will n much happier with the final result breeders say 8 weeks they r never really finished at that time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah I’ve learnt that in past I’ve had some go nearly 3-4 week over before lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. He'll yea man teal shit. I think they count from when pistils r shown. There already a big controversial disagreement with that one. And also they have the perfect environment for that strain. It tuff to keep an all were they like when i got a couple going at once. Gotta find that happy meaduim. Nice work tho man look healthy

• Like Like x 2
  6. I find it easier to control temps and humidity when the tents full. I’ve had trichs go cloudy/dark on me so there ready to cut but the pistols are still white. I’ve found th y tend to keep swelling when the pistols are still white especially with higher yielding plants like auto ultimate in doing at minute. There’s a few brown pistols on each plant but 80% are still white and the trichomes are starting to cloud up, but then I’ve had them turn brown on me literally overnight aswell. Every plants different so it’s just learning what’s best for that specific strain you can only keep researching and looking them up

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So day 27... I cut a few of the fan leaves off the smaller plant as they wet blocking the entire bottom half of the plant as you can see in the before and after pik above
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can see the growth from where I topped the 2 bigger plants already within 4 days and the roots have literally burst out of the bottom of every pot aswell impressed so far with these plants first time using dinafem but il be using them again with looks of things just under a week left before I flip em...

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

So the blues are at day 31...
    I’ve pulled a lot of the main fan leaves off each plant about 3-4 pairs each so the led can penetrate the lower bud sites. The plant nearest I have trained and spread the lower branches, only slightly though as king Loki suggested there not fond of lst. The plant in the middle is still a short stocky pheno but it certainly packs some bud sites. Day 35 will be when they go into the flower tent and hopefully matte into fucking monsters

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Going to have to get some stakes to spread the plants lower bud sites out tonight will be uploading some more piks today or tmorrow. Can already see the bud sites tightening and starting to form just within a few days she smells mega fucking strong already so can’t imagine what there gna smell like during flower so il be checking my exhaust system and filters again in the next few days

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  10. I have 3 blue cheese by dinafem, I'm trying to get her to let me drop when she drops her blackberry... they are Autos though... those look like beasts... ready to see an flower!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

11. I’ve never smelt anything like them mate...
    It’s gna be tight though cos I go away to Thailand in 6/7 week so there gna have to be chopped regardless if there done or not on the day so fingers crossed they do

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Week 3 of flower...

Not much to report about the girls apart from them getting mega hungry and sites are slowly swelling also was there first feed on density which I’ve never used but been told about by a few people and they haven’t used anything else since. Really potent stuff so will be good to see how they come out using this...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 3
  13. Looking great buddy :) are you not defolling her? You cant see any of the lower bud sites :/ if you cant see them then they are not seeing the light.....no light= minimal growth

Boo'sBuds SeedStockers Sponsored Grow

• Like Like x 1