Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry ice hash Firecracker edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jakon96, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, so after searching these forums for the last few hours there is no answer to kief firecrackers !! There are plents of threads asking but no straight answers so here I am today to be your guinnea pig.

Currently have 1 firecracker cooking away in the oven that has .5g of 220u dry ice hash in it. Lets see what happens.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I decarbed the dry ice hash at 120 degrees for 20 mins in an oven safe dish wrapped with 2 layers of tin foil.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Barly worked. Ive just made an eaten and second one with 1 gram of 220u dry ice hash.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. #6 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Are you surprised it didn't work? Decarbing taking 40 minutes not 20 dude lol

& The link that got posted is relevant.. they use dry ice hash & if you'd of read the thread you'll of learned how to decarb lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. I frequently make "firecracker spread" by following BrassNwood's recipe with nut butter or nutella instead of coconut oil.
    Most firecracker recipes have a 2-part decarb, part in air and part in oil, which is less accurate than a single in-air decarb. Other recipes have a less accurate, single in-oil decarb.

Use at least 15 grams nut butter for every gram of herb.
    Those specific amounts (1 g herb + 15 g Nut spread) will yield about 10 mg thc per gram spread.
    It doesn't taste too good at that concentration.

6. Firecrackers taste nasty. You can decarb your bud, grind it into a powder, put it in capsules, and down them. It's just as easy and you avoid the nasty taste. Plus you can make enough decarbed powder to last you a while. If you're after peanut butter and crackers with your high you can eat them separately. I can't think of anything that beats Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads for convenience, effectiveness, and efficiency though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Oops! The calculations are for flower.

8. It's just going to knock you on your butt. That firecracker will have about 300 mg cannabinoids.

I make very potent tinctures like 176-184 mg/ml.

When I need a fire cracker I grab a cookie, piece of food, or graham cracker; add a few drops of my super tincture and eat it

• Like Like x 1
  9. 40 minutes ? Thats a first. Everywhere else says 20 minutes. What are you talking about. Are you high ? Google how to decarb weed bro! Especially dry ice hash. You will be surprised. Read some receipes on here from badkitty etc. Decard is 20 mins bro not 40 ool. You weed will be ash by then hahahaha

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  10. I dont mind the taste at all, sucks you cant get through them though dude !

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Yep that second one got me real good!! Still feeling stoned as fuck this morning hahahaha

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  12. I take my THC in capsules that have no taste. Not having to choke down firecrackers to get high doesn't suck at all, dude.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Is that right? So how come mines never turned to ash from decarbing for 40 minutes..

If you don't believe me check this thread..

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

Or check @BrassNwood threads on hash caps.. I think they both have more experience with edibles then you do dude lol

+ They've helped lots of people make edibles so if weed did turn into ash after 40 mins people wouldn't be asking them for help/giving positive feedback..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. 1 gram of dry ice kief should have hammered the Hell out of you so your not getting a fraction of the ass kicking you should be getting.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes (uncovered)

5 grams of decarbed Dry Ice Kief 160 micron.
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

Fills 30 (0) sized capsules @ 80mg each.

[​IMG]
    This is mostly from BadKats thread with a few modification of my own for faster processing and a bit more of wide awake stone.
    Well over 30,000 of them made and consumed. I might just know what the hell I'm doing since this is my primary pain medication and has been for years now. Every day, day after day.
    [​IMG]
    5 grams of dry ice kief = 50% THC 2500mg of THC
    ÷ 30 caps = 83mg per capsule.
    Usually these are way to strong for most people and they half or quarter fill the caps as they find their personal dose.

I worked this recipe backwards and forwards and have changed every part of it getting it dialed in for the most bang per gram. There was no part that didn't get extensive testing from the decarb to the processing times and temps. This oil is quite literally life for me now. Without it I'm in screaming agony so believe me when I say this is as good as it gets within the means of my base material. AKA what I grow in the back yard.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Make the oil and put say 5 drops on your cracker and eat it. Wait a full 2 hours for it to take effect before taking more.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. There is no single best decarb time/temp combo.
    The consensus decarb is probably 240 F for 40 min, but 250 F for 30 min is just as good.
    Certainly it's possible to find some temp for which decarb is finished after 20 min, and that temp is about 260 F.
    Ovens can vary 20 F either side of the oven setting, so it's possible to think you're decarbing at 240 F for 20 min, but could be really be decarbing at a temp somewhere between 220 F (actually takes about 90 min) and 260 F (takes about 20 min).

Decarb is highly time/temperature sensitive, which is why I use Ardent Lift to decarb.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. #18 Jakon96, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    So my tolerelance is alot higher than most, i wouldnt reccomend the 1g kief 220micron dry ice firecracker for everybody but it definitely got me good in the end haha. Experiment done! Hope this helps everyone with their dosing in the future.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Also thank you to everyine tryin to show me other receipes for cooking with cannabis, thanks again but this was a firecracker dry ice kief edible thread. Theres plenty of other threads asking for canna oil infused recepies etc that could use this info! Lets keep to the topic otherwise the info the thread topic is about is hard to find. Thanks again though guys!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Whoa, dont take it to hard, bro! Haha. I just mean it sucks that you cant get through 1 mounthfull of cookie and penutbutter haha, i actually love the taste. Thanks for the input though lmao.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.