Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. The basic ratio is
    5 grams of hash-kief (dry ice method with a 160 micron screen)
    2.5 teaspoons of oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin..
    Decarb material 240F for 40 minutes
    Blend decarbed material with oil and heat 220 F for 20 minutes..
    Makes 30 (0) capsules.. Average of 25 drops of hot hash oil per cap
    [​IMG]
    Some Dry Ice hash
    [​IMG]
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    A little avocado oil for flavor and it extends the high a bit longer I feel..
    Back in the toaster oven for 20 minutes at 220 F
    [​IMG]
    The Coffee mug heater keeps the hash-oil sludge hot enough to draw up the eye dropper
    [​IMG]
    Caution.. Start with a single drop of this stuff and add more at 2 hour intervals until your off..
    DO NOT LICK THE TOOLS OR THE DISHES !!!
    Dosing is problematic as no two people react the same.. A single drop can overwhelm my wife but I need 100x that much.. 4 full caps at a time 3 times a day for my personal relief..
    Spins and dry heaves are more then possible at this strength so do take some care until you find your personal happy zone..
    Happy Tripping.. It IS a psychoactive drug after all..
    BNW

• Like Like x 66
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. The Last time I tried one LOL
    [​IMG]

• Like x 44
    • Funny x 8
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  3. Nice tutorial Brass. What size bags make the best dry ice hash?

• Like Like x 14
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #4 BrassNwood, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    @Chunk
    I've used my 160 micron for a few years now.. I think 220 down to a 120 is the range I'd advise.. Jimmy Carter says it's dirty as can be at that size for smoking but it's a give and take thing.. I use the 160 for everything now.. Smoke the hash made from it.. Make it into oil caps.. Mix with 190 proof ever clear for tincture.. It's a good all around size with a nice take from a 60 second shake.. If I was after some pure melt I'd do a pre run with a 73 micron screen for about 30 seconds
    I've got to run off more Dry Ice hash this coming week and I'll do a pictorial coverage of the process..
    BNW

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I want to trip out without the spins and the dry heaves.

• Like x 22
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Winner x 1

6. LMAO....

• Like Like x 12
  7. Brass do you have access to a video cam I would love to see the whole process

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. @STIGGY
    I'll see if I can rope TTS into helping the next Hashmaster 5000 run for some action shots and some video.. As many caps as he has gobbled in the last week he owes me big time..
    We had our monthly boat dock party last night and my neighbor who keeps insisting my hash caps don't work was here so again I give him 4 and said take them one at a time spaced over the usual 2 hour intervals.. Fool promptly gobbles all 4.. ROFLMAO.. 3 hours later he's so blasted he can hardly walk and can't talk.. Can't wait to see what he has to say this morning.. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 26
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Ha Ha ha That will teach him
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  10. BNW I'm making some right now myself!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hand sifted all of my trim from the past year, 7g of some good hash, used 3tsp instead of 2.5 to dilute my slightly larger hash pile.... I don't remember if the caps I made last time were similar in dose strength.... I have 00 caps instead of 0...

• Like Like x 8
  11. What happens if I do, out of curiosity? LOL!

• Like Like x 9
  12. #12 BrassNwood, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    @tenshuu
    That slight amount of additional oil won't change the end results much at all.. It should still be wicked strong..
    I try and make the same strength oil each time weighing out the hash and measuring out the oil so I know what to expect from each cap.. The bigger (00) caps were to big even for me at this strength.. You can always short fill a few to find your happy number of drops..
    A full (0) cap holds about 25 drops of hot hash oil sludge.. For new users or light hits I make up a mess of low drop count caps.. 1.3.6 drops ect so people can find their way without getting overwhelmed by it.. The first few trips can be very intense and you really want to sneak up on this stuff..
    It can take 8 hours or more to wear down to a tolerable point so to much is hours of misery and not advised..

@SublimeWithBrad
    I used to clean up the tools and the dish at the end of each run but It always leaves me pinned in my chair tripping my brains out for the next 2 or 3 hours.. I just can't loose that much time not counting the wife in my face yelling to NOT go to the light !!! :)
    I started making this stuff when I couldn't smoke for a month after getting a nasty lung infection.. Since I use cannabis now as an anti spasmodic I needed an effective way that didn't involve smoking or a vape so we started small with just microwaving a bud in some coconut oil.. I'd already read BadKats oil thread front to back and was making small amounts of Dry Ice hash so the next step was a very small one..
    That first round was the beginning of a much longer journey that I'm still on.. It is a very effective medication for my needs with the heavy stone that comes with it just a little side benefit.. LOL
    BNW

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I filled most of the caps half full, basically mimicking the size 0 capsules (.96ml Vs. .46ml). 1 capsule followed by another an hour later was a smooth ride and enjoyable, girlfriend however was empty stomach on the first one, and 2nd one same time as mine, but we went out to eat after. As soon as the food started processing it kicked in both capsules and she was uncomfortable by the time we got halfway home lol.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. So Brass The Caps act as a muscle relaxer to prevent spasms

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What was she feeling if I may ask?
    Shaky , nervousness I would kind of imagine.

• Like Like x 5
  16. These ones particularly definitely feel a little more recreational, but I only did a single heat cycle after decarb... I think Im going to do a 2nd cycle next time

• Like Like x 5
  17. Correct. Anxious - shaky

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. @STIGGY
    3 rounds of diverticulitis colon surgery left me with a series of scars from hip bone to hip bone and up to my navel in an upside down T, plus the other assorted drains hole scars and the former stoma opening from when I wore a colostomy bag between rounds.. They put me all back together minus most of my large intestine and it mostly works but it's never going to be Original Equipment again..
    All that cut and dice work has left me with an ocean of scar tissue that feels like a clenched fist in my guts most of the time.. Enough cannabis opens that fist like a flower and gives me full relief and a near full range of motion.. The only real side effect of all that hash oil is a slight case of permanent stone that I really don't mind at all..
    BNW

• Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. As Chunk said, great tutorial, BNW. I'm sure many are glad you shared. :)

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Man Brass sorry to hear
    Dam I bet the Doc could do nothing for you either
    Thank God for Cannabis
    I hope it keeps working for you, sounds like you found your path to relief.
    I am tired of being in Pain So I feel for Ya Bro.

• Like Like x 9