Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Put together 15 grams of dry ice hash and got another round of hash oil under way.
    Decarb and initial oil heating done and it's spending the night in the freezer. Should net another 90 caps or so.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks interesting.. I'm thinking about trying a small run of these after my next harvest granted I have enough popcorn and trim. Wish I would of kept my previous plants trim but I gifted it away.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Rounded up the last of the onhand hash and pounded out another 90 or so caps
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Could I possibly just use the non dry ice method for lower grade hash and still make this work

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Even powdered weed will get the job done it just won't be near as knock you on your ass potent.
    My early attempts were just a decarbed fat bud in a shot glass with enough coconut oil to cover it and microwaved till hot. That worked well enough to send me on a quest for the best of the best ways to do edible oil and I think I've got that down pat now.
    Decarb weed (240 F-115 C for 40 minutes.
    Powder weed and mix with oil
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat
    Done.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi brass!
    So last night i gave this a try and i must say im impressed.i ended up just mixing a tiny glob of the oil i make with everclear with an equally tiny glob of coconut oil.i didnt have any lecithin so i skipped that step (although im definetly going to go get some today) and heated the two oils together in a little stainless steel measuring cup in my oven set to 220f for 20 mins which i checked with an oven thermometer.when it cooled i stuck it in the freezer over night and just ate it about An hour ago.i was curious and also a little scared to heat such a small amount any more so i skipped the reheating step and consumed it straight out of the freezer.as soon as i began to feel it a bit i chased it with a small but flavorful dab i pressed out of a new strain i just got that smells like pineapples.im delightfully toasted and i must say this was a success.

Im wondering though, was it a huge mistake to not reheat it after it left the freezer? How crucial is that step? I could see myself using all my avb on this method in the future but since avb has already been heated once i really wouldnt want to reaheat it again after the initial 220 f for 20 mins for fear of breaking things down into cbn.

Also about how much potency increase do you see with the lecithin added?

7. @Bobbybouche
    The reheat isn't all that critical and you didn't miss anything by skipping it.
    Takes more then a single heat-freeze cycle to really alter the high all that much and get serious degrading.
    I feel the Lecithin gives a 50% boost in the perceived effect of the stone. It's just not as wickedly powerful with out it.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. [​IMG]
    30 grams
    [​IMG]
    Getting started
    [​IMG]
    Midway
    [​IMG]
    Done for about 200
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Im confused a little bit.

That is hash right?

Why is it so chunky like that

10. Dry ice hash done with a Sawzall always looks like that.. It's about the consistency of play dough.
    It's a bit more powdery at first but after a few hours the oils tend to combine and make it a stickier material.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's some good shit.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Plus you MUST BE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE FREEZER LIGHT WHEN YOU PUT IT IN YOUR FREEZER BUT YOU NEED TO STOP AND TRY ABOUT TWO TABLESPOONS OF IT FIRST TO MAKE SURE IT TASTES GOOD THEN WAIT AN HOUR THEN FREEZE YOUR OIL BUT MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE FREEZER LIGHT WHEN YOU PUT THE OIL IN THE FREEZER BUT BEFORE YOU DO YOU NEED TO TRY ABOUT TWO TABLESPOONS OF OIL COOLED TO THE TOUCH THEN AFTER AN HOUR PUT IT IN YOUR FREEZER BUT BE SURE TO TURN OFF THE FREEZER LIGHT WHEN YOU YOU PUT IT IN YOUR FREEZER BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LIKE LIGHT.........
    There, that should help.
    I’m going back to my room now.
    Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. @Jeffro7
    2 tablespoons is a double batch in full and a good 60 doses and even I'm not crazy enough to try that.
    BNW

14. Hey BrassNwood!

Amazing tutorial! Wondering one question...I'm not a hash maker, but I know how to make bho...Could I substitute the hash in your recipe with bho with similar success?

I usually blend bho and coconut oil for edibles. I'm thinking this would be somewhat the same thing? Or is the hash what really gives it the punch?

Again thank you so much for this thread!

• Like Like x 1
  15. @BrodMan Organics
    Never personally worked with BHO but from all reports it should be in the same general range of DIH of not higher.
    I mean hash is hash, I do use bud exclusively for all my fixing as I grow and have enough on hand to power shake to my hearts content. So it's not trim leftovers or anything low-medium grade source material.
    Fine ground weed, Kief-hash-BHO, ABV really the sky is the limit on your source material. Decarb to insure full activation (240 F for 40 minutes) and use the same base recipe that I pulled from BadKats thread so long ago.
    Sorry I didn't reply yesterday I had my computer along for the road trip but forgot my mouse and I'm helpless with a laptops built in pad and buttons. Gotta have my mouse.
    BNW

16. Thank you so much @BrassNwood! As I've been researching and reading I kinda realized your process is the exact same thing I do to make edibles, I just use bho instead of hash...

I have so many hash questions I'm sure I'll be seeing you over in your hashmaster 5000 thread :lmafoe:

You actually answered my first question. I don't have any trim left over from my latest harvest and I was going to attempt a hash run with nugs...is it like bho where "nug runs" turn out better than trim. Or when making hash it all is about the microns of the screen you're using that makes the end product better/worst?

• Like Like x 1
  17. GIGO
    Garbarge in Garbage Out.
    The better your starting material the better your end product kinda goes hand in hand.
    I've long ago stopped smoking so except for a small portion of the best of the best looking buds I save for my few friends who still smoke the actual weed :) so I can devote my entire grow to making Kief.
    It really is material intensive and gobbles up bud fast with just a 10-15% recovery rate.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  18. I love how you utilize everything tho, especially with decarbing the scraps and making your RSO! Full fledged Mr.Wizard!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

19. It honesty Sounds a lot like bho, my return is usually 10-20%, normal being 14ish%...So at least I know what I'm getting into...

I actually cant smoke flowers and haven't for at least 4 years. I extract my entire harvest too. Just looking for better ways to do it now! The less smoke the better I figure. I'm not getting any younger!

Thank you so much BNW!!

• Like Like x 3