Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Pickup In The South

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Mar 22, 2012.

1. #1 SmokenSomeGreen, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Picked up 3g's of white widow again, and 3 g's of some headband og kush... love both of them and they smell amazing, the white widow kinda smells like that strong cat piss smell (for tho's who know what i mean) lol and the og is more skunky.

Anyways here's the pic's, the last picture is the only shot i took of the white widow all the rest are of the kush.

Edit - Forgot to mention i paid $75 for 6.5 g's total but i smoked my dude up with .5

Attached Files:

2. mmm it looks great!! i cant see any trichs on the first two though :confused:
    regardless they still look fantastic :hello:

3. lucky bastard

4. The first two pics (same bud) happens to be the same bud in 3,4 and 5 but its broke down with better lighting.

5. Some random nugs I'm smokin on.

Attached Files:

6. Whats left of my 420 oz of GDP... Smokes awesome.

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"SmokenSomeGreen"']Whats left of my 420 oz of GDP... Smokes awesome.[/quote]

Looks like some good bud brotha