Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just regs, but alot of it.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Can u say blunts?

image-2129521532.jpg

image-2790228102.jpg

2. Can you say hash? And some edibles?

How much is that?

3. How much is that a oz or two?? Or is that a QP bag i cant see :/

4. Eww blunts and schwag. At least roll joints :smoke:

5. #5 HxCurt, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Holy shit, haven't seen garbage like that since Tampa. $600/lb all day, hahaha. Seriously didn't know you could still find stuff like that.

I'm guessing a half pound? Maybe a quap if it's loose.

Edit: after seeing the second pic, I think quap.

6. Aughhhhhhhh I live in Texas that's all people smoke down here in my small town nasty ahit man makes good iso tho lol just darkk

7. What's the weight on that bag man?

8. Ewww, at least make some Edibles/hash out of that. Smoke some but not all

9. 448 all day long, and it IS exactly that of a $600 lb just not from tampa =].

LOL this is what gets me my dank, just sayin.

10. If I had that I wouldn't even know what to do with it. I wouldn't smoke it, I don't know anyone that smokes less than commercial dank... I guess hash.

11. Just gotta get over being a picky little va jay jay =D weed is weed... smoke and you shall get high.

12. Don't let the pot snobs get to you. Not everyone has dank available and some folks just get off putting on airs. The idea is getting the buzz, not winning a beauty contest.

13. I wish i could find someone who sold regs or mids around here, i just wanna by an oz and roll all day. Dank is expensiveee

14. sell it/trade it for dank.

15. If I had that I would roll blunts all day!!!

16. In the south they'll roll that up and be more then satisfied lol. I personally wouldn't smoke it though.

Im used to having weed that get me high off 3-4 hits now.

17. I know i could get high, but it would literally take so many giant joints i wouldnt even want to smoke anymore. I would just take a t-break if thats all that was around and start growing. make some hash then trade for dank lol

id rather smoke a packing of clean high grade marijuana and be stoned then fuck with that at all.

18. Quit being a drama queen, i smoke dank every day and i still get high as fuck off a joint of reg's, more then satisfied. :smoke:

Damn right we will.

19. Not being a drama queen lol. Just stating my true opinion. But if you like it, enjoy yo :smoke:

Just don't see the need with dank around. Guess you just like the act of smoking ey? If its clean brick then i guess its ight but if it doesn't taste good i wouldn't touch it.

20. Just saying, alotttt of people on here act all uppity because they smoke dank and ONLY dank, i smoke good weed and love it... but i get that shit in the pic's for free and have 0 problems smoking it w/o bitching and moaning because it's not all shiney and fluffy :rolleyes: