Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found some GOOD reggie.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Jul 21, 2011.

1. #1 SmokenSomeGreen, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    I have been dry for the better part of a week due to none of my connects having any product (i only smoke reg's) well i talked to my dude i get dank from on occasions and it so happened his boy had some of the best looking reggie i have seen for $60 a oz, so naturally i got a o and half for $90.

It taste just like some decent good.... it's fruity tasting and takes very little to get me high but i love how it breaks up like grated cheese... simular to dank.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice pick-up for 90 bro:smoke: I'd be rollin' joints all day with that man, enjoy:smoke:

3. Looks good to me I like to smoke diff meds so I would have bought it for that price 2.

4. #4 SmokenSomeGreen, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Yeah, for the price i couldent let it go.... most are paying $75 for some bobby brown right now. Thx to my mflb and jay's ill be go to go for a while.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Shit, looks like 120 per oz shit. Nice.

6. Thx, when i got home and was able to smoke a jay... the instant the fruity taste sat in i was calling my boy asking to bring another oz tomorrow, i just hope he still has some because it's hard to get the same shit twice.

7. dude thats a totally fucking sweet hook up and i love that type of bud

8. THIS is what I want to be smoking when I'm off probation. Cheap bud that gets me high everyday, and keeps me high throughout. Damn, I wish I could find prices like that in Dallas:(

9. Im in louisiana, so the prices cant be to to bad.... your closer to mexico.

10. What the other guy said, your IN TEXAS A TON GETS PASS THROUGH THERE DAMN NEAR EVERY DAY FROM MEXICO.

11. Looks like Canadian Reg, I wouldn't say there is a Good or Bad Reg persay, maybe just better grown reg ;)

Stay High ,

Purple

12. Nice man.

Wish i could get regs right now.
    All my shwag connects have been dry

13. Mine have been to, it sucks.... they all seem to be switching to dank.

14. Everyone is switching to dank now-a-days it sucks

But yeah nice pickup and decent price, I would trade you right now...

15. Why is everyone complaining about Bomb ass tree's i could get Regg's right now but i stick to the dank. I guess im just a quality over quantity type of guy. I'd rather smoke one bowl of some tasty shit then five bowls of dirt. just my 2cent's

16. Weed is not the center of my life. I don't have money to be spending $400 a month on weed, when I could spend probably 300 dollars less, and still smoke every day

17. looks like lower mids better than shwag.

18. with that shit, which taste just as good as dank.... i can smoke as many bowls as i want. It's nothing like ANY reg's iv had before. It's almost like someone gre dank very poorly yet still taste great.

19. i agree it looks pretty good.. you got a good deal

20. Not bad for regs i guess..

I only smoke dank so i cant relate lol