Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up 6 g's of "blue dream"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So my dude calls and says 6 for 80$ I had to grab it.... Smoked a .5 joint at lunch ans I was GONE I usually smoke regs only so it's always a nice treat. Sorry for the shitty iPhone pics.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty nice, how's the smoke?

3. Damn 6 for $80? It's like $100 for 6gs here

4. It's usually 7g's for $100 so it was a nice deal, the smoke is smooth but man smoking reg's 99% of the time it makes me cough each and everytime haha but i love it and the skunk smell is amazing.

5. nice pick up bruh.

6. look's O.K. but 6 for 80 how you gonna complain?

7. Granted it's not cali med i promise you it made me happy.

8. Nice snag bro. Wish I could find some deals like that!

9. you from la? i see boosie in ya name.

10. Is it just me or do these buds look like really good mids.

11. niceee buds...im not saying it isnt but that stuff doesnt look like blue dream. blue dream has a realllly distinct look to it

12. That's not Blue Dream...

Check my thread for real Blue Dreams

13. Hince the ~~> "blue dream" <~~ anything else you wanna point out?

14. Nice nugs.

15. #15 Rivera, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry man not trying to bust your balls , just wanted to let you k ow.. It still looks dank and is a nice pick up though... Hah

16. #16 chronicman00, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011

lol didnt know thats what the quotes are for..im just sayin my friends dad just harvested 6 legit B.D plants and they look nothing like that

edit: oh shit 7777 post

17. When i ask my dude what he's got he always has a b.s name, i laugh most of the time but it's still dank in my area.... so it is what it is anythings better then being dry right?

18. yup:smoke:

19. yeah I woulda jumped on that too man, good looks! :smoke:

20. I have the same scale too :D
    But nice pick up man.