[Advice] New grower, what equipment for 3 plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mesut Ozil, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Hi guys, just looking for some help here. I haven't grown before and i'm almost 18 still living with my parents and i'm thinking of growing weed for personal use so i want 3 plants. My question is what equipment is best for 3 plants in the grow tent. This is what i'm considering:

50x50x100 Grow tent with 3, 2 gallon pots (reason for small is so my parents wont find out)
    A HPS 600w light
    Carbon Filter (for when it smells)
    Peat Pellets
    ~what weed should i start with?~

Any information and tips will be appreciated, Thanks :)

2. they still have to pay the power bill on the 600w hps

best to be honest and leeve home

good luck

3. You really think you'd be able to pull off a 600w hid grow in your parents house for what...3-4+ months without them noticing? Not gonna happen. Further more, you could be putting your parents livelihoods at risk growing in their home. Especially without them even knowing about it. Have some respect man. By all means come back for info when you get your grow up and going....but before that, YOU need to grow up. No offense intended, but an 18 year old living in their parents home shouldn't be thinking about getting a grow started you should be thinking about getting your life started. Just my 2 cent.

Good luck

• Like Like x 4
  4. Honey, what in the HELL are you doing here? Do you honestly thinl you can grow MJ in your bedroom closet and keep your parents from finding out? Somehow I kinda doubt this plan is going to work. I am a mother of two boys and unless you've got the most disinterested parents in the world, they know what's going on in their house. Your biggest problem is going to be the smell....for which you would need a carbon filter...which runs and makes a constant hum or noise...depending on the size...and even if you can cover the smell, they're going to wonder what all that constant noise is coming from that area of the house because you have to keep fans running around your plants apart from anything you use to pull heat from the tent and any confined grow space is going to have heat issues...even CFLs. I don't know your parents and what their views are on weed or you, but if you're smart, you'll do NOTHING that would even remotely damage the trust your parents have in you....and finding an illegal marijuana grow in their young son's closet, would definitely be a "trust buster" for most parents. LOL Hang on. You're not too many years away from being able to be out and on your own and then grow what you want. But don't disrespect your parents in their own home....where they provide your living in every way, and try to do this. It's not worth it. You don't even need to be messing with the stuff until you're an adult anyway. Right now, you should be busting your butt preparing for your future if you plan on having one. Being a weed head in high school is not cool. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth buddy. If you're smart, you'll heed it. Best wishes. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  5. You're right. This is a bad idea, without the fact knowing I can put my parents at risk just puts me off it. My parents think i'm smart and have a future and they're right. I have just finished my software development course with 100% and got a B in A-level maths so you could say i'm on a good path and looking to go university next year.

Believe it or not, weed helps me with a lot. It makes me chill and i can revise with it too. I don't have the most active parents. One of them is never here and the other one knows i smoke but would not appreciate a grow. Paying a tenner for every g is just annoying and you could be casting the question of why i am smoking it but it is literally because it helps me. I am unlikely to do a grow now but could a small arrangement be possible? The reason i am here is because of advice from people like you. Thanks all

6. Stop buying a G at a time save up your $ and buy in bulk everything is cheaper when you buy more but stay as legal as possible like around here its anything less than a half O is just a ticket and carry on.... but any more and it's a ride to jail and a court date!

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow Third Grow Heisenberg Special by AutoMe Fourth Grow AxT in a cup Fith Grow Not Your Average Pot grow

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

7. If you are absolutely determined to grow here's my only advice. Don't grow in your parents home. Grow outdoors, off of your parents property... preferably in a secluded area/forest near by if possible.
    Tell NO ONE.
    Be prepared to face serious adult consequences if caught...because you will be treated as an one.

8. Okay thanks for the tip. I have my own summer house with electricity so in there would be good if its a stealth grow (not my parents). For the most stealth grow what equipment would you suggest? just 1-3 plants