2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutoMe, Mar 9, 2016.

1. #1 AutoMe, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    OK so a little more than 7 weeks into my first grow I decided to start two more critical + seeds and start this journal off from the beginning of the grow. I will be using almost everything from the first grow but the seeds popped while in the water so I will be skipping the paper towel and going right in the soil.

[​IMG]
    And into soil
    [​IMG]
    They will be named accordingly, BK and Wendy!
    Anyone following my first grow we'll see I had to put my seedlings under a blue LED light for the first week or so I think it worked great so I will also be doing that with this grow
    Feel free to check out my first grow still moving along nicely

300w Led Auto Flower First Grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Some pics of the girls blowing in the wind switched them up so BK can get some more air flow I think they're loving there Lil blue light and the little reflection hitting them
    Wendy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Both
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow 2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #7 AutoMe, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Wendy stretched too much had to top her off yesterday I used happy frog cuz I think she is old enough [​IMG][​IMG]
    BK looking a little sick so topped her off with happy frog today. I will keep an eye on her[​IMG][​IMG]
    Both[​IMG]

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

4. Nice work!
    What's the distance of your 300w LED?

5. About 3 feet had to raise it on my first grow that's almost finished added another 60w led at about 2.5 feet to help them yesterday

6. Hmm, after seeing this I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if soil is better than dwc. Yours seem to explode with growth compared to mine!!

7. I've seen a lot of autos that are closer to the soil than mine they look like yours(but in soil). I do make them stretch for that blue light from day one. The next 2 seed grow I'm going to do one seedling under clfs and the other under my blue GloFish LED light to see if it is really helping the roots and stem that much.

8. Nothing plant related but got a green thumb and other colored fingers dying eggs with the kid and we are going to see dawn of justice this afternoon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Wendy ready for her transplant just waiting for the first born to finish!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    BK I think I'm going to keep her in this cup for good see what I get and make room for my HS comparison grow
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Both
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. So they both got transplanted this morning it was definitely time but it was rough on them I don't think I'll be transplanting any more you'll see my plan when is time to plant the HS from the Valts comparison grow to start soon her name will be April and she's swimming right now and because of that I went with smaller pots (about 2.6 gallons) here is how I build my pots-
    [​IMG]

BLACK POT STEP 1 fill a little over halfway up with perlite BLUE POT STEP 2 add soil leave room to mix RED POT READY FOR TRANSPLANT once transplanted I fill with soil to almost the top then a layer of perlite because I pour my water too heavy
    Wendy
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    BK
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Both
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    In the tent
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Amazing how fast yours grows.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Subbed

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1