Heisenberg Special by AutoMe

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutoMe, Apr 3, 2016.

1. The Vault and Mephisto Genetics Heisenberg Special!
    So this will be my journal for my 3rd grow this year!
    I'm using the glass of water but skipping the paper towel germination method as I did in my second grow (see singiture)
    Jiffy seed starter with perlite in the middle of Fox Farm Happy Frog and perlite about 50/50 mix
    Blue LED GloFish light (24 hr for first 2 weeks)
    300w Galaxy LED 60w walmart LED (just a little side light)
    20-4 light schedule
    Fox Farm grow big and tiger bloom when she's ready for nutes
    10 liter pot (about 2.6 gallons)
    [​IMG]

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow 2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

2. Im along for the ride again

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Subbed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Subbed

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Lookin good man, Subbed up

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking good man !! How old is she ??

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

7. well that tshirts just asking to be followed home by the cops :p

8. Only 2 weeks old. Still a baby.
    I know your just kidding but incase the NSA is reading this is what I'd say. Lol

They better have a search warrant and that paper will be met by my medical marijuana prescription paper and if they try to force themselves in they meet my second amendment but that's not a paper.. don't get me wrong I'm a vet and I love most cops but I've earned the little freedom this government allows me to have so I'd protect that till the death. I could just see it now "but you honor he had a marijuana shirt on so we violated all his rights now throw him in jail!" Hopefully we vote it legal for recreational use so I don't keep having to pay a Dr to give me a paper saying I can live without pain because the government would rather me hooked on opiates. Ha ha ..rant over I need to go smoke now!

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow Third Grow Heisenberg Special by AutoMe

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

• Like Like x 1
  9. I get you.
    To be honest I had it in my head you were on my side of the Atlantic rather than in a medical state.
    I consider myself a recreational user- at points where I havnt had weed in my life Iv had a few issues that if they were formally diagnosed would probably qualify for medical and if we had a medical system over here maybe Id look into that magic bit of paper (I tend to just get on with things and deal with them myself, when I do have somthing bad enough for doctors/hospital theyre normally pretty shocked by things that come up on scans and presume there must be a record gone missing from when I broke x body part, rather than I walk it off and years later get it confirmed) but my main reason for doing it is because its fun. As much as Id love to see everywhere move to regulated adult market with personal use growth the idea that governments are leaving people like yourself in pain really is abhorrent.

• Like Like x 1