Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

-medical- Grand Daddy Purple - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, May 23, 2009.

1. #1 drummersince99, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    A few days ago i drove from Portland to Sacramento and picked up some medical bud while I was
    there. I currently live in Portland and will be moving back down to Sacramento in a few weeks.

For $50 an 1/8th I picked up Grand Daddy Purple. Strong indica. sweet smell and tastes great in a
    volcano. i had already smoked some of the 1/8th nug so thats why it is broken apart. not the best
    GDP ive had but still good for $50.

also check out my new zong pickup :bongin:

for more of my pickup threads go to the bottom of this post
    vvvvvvv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Recent Bud Pickups:

- Silver Haze - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- AK Creeper - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Dynasty - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Grand Daddy Purple - [HQ Macros] -56k Beware-

- Grape Fruit Diesel - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- 10.7g Sour Diesel nug! - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware -

- OCD - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware -

- Blackberry Kush - [HQ Macros] 56K Beware -

- Tarantula - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware-

- Blueberry x Northern Lights - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Sour Diesel Romulan 2 - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Strawberry Champagne - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Hash Plant - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Sour Diesel Romulan - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

2. Great pick up for that price, what club was it from? Was this the only club you've been to down here or did you live out here before... if so how is the bud compared to PDX?

3. i picked it up from El Camino Wellness Center Collective. ive lived in Sacramento before but this is the only club ive been to down here. compared to Portland bud its similar in quality, a lot of Portlands bud is driven up from cali haha. but the Portland grown strains are pretty bomb theres a good amount of highs.

most of my recent pickup posts are oregon bud if you want to check them out. (links at bottom of first post)

4. Gotta love dispenseries, bomb ass weed you got there.

5. Hell yeah thats that real purple

6. Nice looking bud, but why the need to label it as 'medical'? It's no different than any other well grown GDP on the black market.

7. That's some dank GDP!!!

8. crazy nugs! holy shit dood! :hello:

9. good god man, that looks AMAZING

10. #10 8percToro, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    because hes a medical patient

11. and oh yea..nice pick up!:hello:

12. #12 deltron420, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    the clubs in sac are the shit at the broadway one you can get five .8 each jays of either GDP or Pineapple Trainwreck for $20

13. Because 95% of the medical weed at clubs have the right name to the weed where on the black market alot of purple is just sold as GDP to make a quick buck

good lookin bud :D

14. #14 akbluntz, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    mmm mmm looks mad tasty man. its nice to see some real grand daddy purp for a change. seems like half the kids on this site get some outdoors with purple shaded leaves an call it th GDP. enjoy :smoking: +rep for gettin the legit gdp