Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FIRE - Frosty Blackberry Kush - [HQ MACROS] 56K BEWARE -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 drummersince99, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
  2. Holy hell in a handbasket... not sure how that made any sense but yeah, looks like some good bud. Camera and Lens?

Best Regards,
    Indica Kid

3. i just came

4. omg@ macro's. +rep brotha

5. Holy fucking +REP to you :hello:

6. I wasn't ready for that second picture. Went from good looking weed to FUUUCK in about 2 seconds. Props on the fire ass bud and pics

7. wow dude...that is INSANE! I would almost feel bad breaking up such a beautiful nug to smoke it...but I am sure that I could eventually manage :smoking:

Great looking pick up man, enjoy!

8. Great bud and great pics, + ReP

9. dude i just picked up another ounce of that. Its some good buds, eh?

10. holy jebus

i came.

11. Nice buds. Could have been trimmed a bit better but they look well grown.

Your friend is making a killing though...it costs under $20/ounce to grow ;)

12. Pretty sure OP doesn't care...$70 a 1/4 is cheap as FUCK. Nothing wrong with making a little money when your doing something risky anyway...if my best friend grew I would happily pay 70 a 1/4. And how could you even know it's $20 per ounce? For all you know this guy has 30 plants with T5's on every single plant sitting on hydro bubble buckets, highly unlikely but I'm just making a point.

13. :O. Amazing pick-up dude. Im so jealous!

14. That bud looks sooo nice I wish I could try some out.:smoking: +rep for sure

15. Because I've been growing for 30 years and I know what it costs to grow. If it costs you more than $20 you're doing it wrong. My last calculated cost per oz. was $8/per.

I didn't say OP was ripped off...never used those words. I just said his friend was making a killing.

16. great looking bud, awesome that you're getting that nice homegrown stuff and it looks that nice!!

17. Hey man what type of camera / lens did you use to get those close-up pics, those are amazing

18. Yes I meant to mention that...those are some very nicely shot macros.

19. $70 for a 1/4 is pricey from a grower but my friend lost his job a few weeks ago and this is his way to pay rent until he gets a new job. its also no problem for me because when his plants are growing my plants are ready for harvest so i give him similar prices.

oh yea he is using 4 1000w MH/HPS switchable ballats so 4 lights running all the time, single grow room, uses both soil and ebb-n-flow.

20. i use a Sony VX2100 with 58mm 10x macro lens. i also use a Cannon EOS Rebel 6.3mp digital SLR with 10x macros lens