Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK - Grape Fruit Diesel - [HQ Macros] -56K BEWARE-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, May 14, 2009.

1. just be thankful u got that for 10g.... where in live (close to atlanta) medical mari runs us 20-25g god im so tired of this bullshit fuckin bud is more expensive than gold almost by the ounce thats why im sayin fuck it and growin some this year good pickup

2. Dang, so much macro that I felt like I was swimming in a sea of bud.:hello:
    Mmmm, sativa.

3. + ReP!!!
    Great Bud!!! Great Pics!!!

4. damn nice!

5. Wow grape fruit diesel, absolutely amazing! The diesel characteristics carry over, hmm interesting. I would assume the fruity notes would be alot more prodominant? A quad of some organic bud, sounds good bro! Definintly enjoy, ps great camera work!!

6. What kind of macros did you use to take those pics?

7. i use a 58mm 10x macro lens. all you need is a zoom lens with this attached and you got some good pics. i use a Nikon D40 SLR and a Sony VX2100.

8. Best looking bud I've seen in a while, I'd definitely swoop on that if I saw some out here.