Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pickup -- OCD -- [HQ MACROS] - 56K BEWARE -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, May 3, 2009.

1. Looks very nice man, high quality looking shit. Have fun :smoking:

2. I like it alot

3. Very dank bud for a dank price. Nice pickup

4. To me, that bud at that price is like finding a car dealership selling a vintage 72 chevelle 454 hardtop in perfect working order for $3500 lol.

5. they dont call it OCD for no reason, this shit will have you running around your house cleaning everything to perfection :D

6. Oh my god!! Dude you dont even need to ask, that is definately some of the best I've seen in person or picture! Have fun with that stuff dude.

7. real good nugs

8. holy shit..:eek:..that is a great deal. $35 an 1/8 for that dankiness? CRAZY..have fun man!:smoking:

9. damnnnn what a good deal. :smoking:

10. woooWEE that looks so fucking frosty, i can see the thc bubbles everywhere

11. Very, very delicious bud. Definitely sativa dominant too. Great macro shots also.:smoking:

12. looks amazing man, enjoy it.

13. FMl ... here in rhode island it would be atleast 60 $ for that 8th:(

14. mmm frosty

15. Fuck!!! Now that is some Dankalicious Bud!!! + ReP

16. dammnnn that bud looks AMAZING!

17. nice price for some bomb lookin bud, nice pick up my friend!

18. That shit is so frosty brah. And for 35? HOLY FUCK man

Props

-BH

19. Wow that's really nice stuff! Thanks for the nice pictures ++ Rep