Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Hey booseyboo that's a really good little plot you have nice work man you dug it all out and everything lol.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks iced :) i dug it out and everything....bloody back breaker! One at a time for me lol are you going out this year?

Boo'sBuds Boo'sBuds Auto Blue Seedsman COB grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. No I'm setting up some greenhouses over this winter for next year. I wanna see how the average plants do here in the UK though to get to know what I can expect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Check out real gorilla seeds on YouTube they grow some monster plants in the uk wild :) all their strain are for uk climates :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good. Got my two autos out today too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anyone got any experience with grow tent and lights? I've purchased today only a 150w hps in a small 60x60x140 tent temps running about 32degreesC (without extractor)... going to get my extractor tomorrow but been tripping balls all afternoon cos a police heli has been about. That s not going to be noticeable is it?

7. Hmm are you the boo i met on afn?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah all good in the hood like . Made the mistake of adding a few folk from there on xbox live so they all found out my real name and god knows what else lol. Schoolboy error Just done a bunk soon as i realised. You still on it? Was a shame when all the staff left. Just wasnt the same anymore :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha what are you like, paranoia get the better of you? I've got an instagram account and that shits me up but theres no names on there lol was you just upset coz you couldn't get your trophy points no more no seriously I've been waiting for you to come back online since feb, when you was doing the snow comp lol good to see back in action mate, bigger & better than before good luck with the expansion

10. The ten jack seeds are green house genetics only £45 and I got 3 sensi jacks free with them. For 10 photo gem jacks by sensi it’s like £150 so trying these for time being got good results though.

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  11. Plot looks mint mate what strains you got out this year? Only thing I wish I’d have done was dig the planters out bigger like you have but just didn’t have time. Ground was wank digging aswell and full of rocks but it’s decent drainage

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Barging man in the past I've used royal queen seeds and sensi seed both really good companies to order from and they always send stickers and things free lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I thought you were some British expat who moved to Spain to grow weed outdoors going by your name lol and how you talk saying mate lol I'm from England.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol i wish mate. Central scotland for me like, its a shitehole
    A spanish archer (el bow) is what we call a pound of bud

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. 20180522_155652.jpg 10 power plant
    2 grandaddy purps
    5 x blu dream amatic 20180522_155641.jpg

• Like Like x 4