The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Has everyone harvested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Lbage

• Like Like x 2
  4. ?

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have 1 down & 1 comming down in 10 days

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I’m all done 120,140,6,30. So a total of 296.

I gave one plant away for a place to grow. He pulled at least 100 but some molded.

396 total so close to a LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thanks man

• Like Like x 2
  8. 299 total for my 3. 121,114, & stanky 64

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

• Like Like x 3
  9. I have.
    ACC1 140g. Now that she's had time to cure, she smells like blueberry yogurt. Very yummy.
    ACC2 295g. Very sweet/skunky smelling. Some prety dense, some not so much. Very frosty.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I did too: ~150g off of one plant. Really nice smoke. If you've ever tried GSC, mine turned out a lot like that but somewhat stronger...

• Like Like x 4
  11. outdoors[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ACC #2 looking good in her corner.. she doesnt move much..

Week 7 day 3.. gettin close to harvest.. going to shoot for 9 weeks then start checking trichs on her!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Based on this bideo these are 7 week flowering plants.. for some reason i thought it was 11 weeks flower..

Some autos take long.. not these.. veg 4 weeks then flower 7 weeks of flower make up the 11 week life cycle..

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's in a 3L air-pot with no training. 20/4 light schedule with a 200w actual LED. Based on the medium, I'm guessing DTW hydro. I imagine, if you match your grow to that, you'll achive similar results.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Im happy with my results i was just looking for a flowering window & when i should start to pay att to trichs..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I'm finding that the breeders timeline is based on a set of growing conditions. If you match those conditions, you'll get similar results. But, every deviation from that setup will change your personal timeline. That's all I'm saying.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Looks awesome Sypha! I don't know what you're doing on your side of cyberspace but I wouldn't change anything at all! You leave very little room for improvement.

• Like Like x 2