Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Cant wait to clear out this flower tent.. looking towards a great harvest this flower run!!

7 in flower 1 clone in flower as soon as it rooted..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Looking good. How you feeling man?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks S2c its been hard since its been getting cold out.. muscle pain keeps tryna bring me down.. iv been resting alot & trying to care for the girls..

my GC app seems to work when it feels like it..

They just went thru their 2nd night of darkness.. only about 7-9 weeks left for a reward..

Also going to start these auto colorado cookies from the vault’s comparative very soon

• Like Like x 2
  4. I thought about doing the comparative, but I have too much going on.

Your hard work and patience will soon be rewarded buddy. Think positive and have a Merry Christmas if we don’t speak before

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks brother Merry Christmas to your family.. wish you the best holiday..

& a Happy New Year!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. If youcan remember when i first planted this seed i didnt care for it much..

My original plan was to simply not loose my germ technique & test how hot my soil was.. so i germed seeds often.. for some reason i planted this one and used it to practice mainlining/manifolding and the experience & jouney of learning was great I ALWAYS HOPED THIS PLANT WAS BIT H.. shit turned out to be a ni#%a.. FUUUUUUUCK!!!!

CAN ANYONE PLZ CONFIRM THIS!!

6 MOS = (164 DAYS = 24 WEEKS) WAISTED ON THIS SUCKER.. couldnt flower cause i only had 1 tent and it was running autos the whole time at an 18/6 light schedule..

ONLY 2 DAYS IN DARKNESS AND ALREADY SHOWING NANNERS!! (SCARED MOTHAF#%KA)..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. @Sypha
    Fullblown MALE !!. IMO yank that thing ASAP.
    While some strains can show traits of both sexes once the male looking bits show in that amount it's toast.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks BNW gettin rid of him, hell be out in the next 15 mins after this Blunt..

• Like Like x 2
  9. If you think he opened at all you can limit the pollen with simple water spray or wipe down. Wet sponge the tent walls and take the rest of the plants outside for a good hosing off.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  10. Think thats possible already.. i dont recall seeing any nanners yesterday these are all from over night..

Think its possible that some mightve opened up already??

• Like Like x 1
  11. Finally posting up the pics of the end of “JOHN DOE #2”.. turned out to be male so he had to go..

What do you guys think of this rootball.. 6mos in a 2.5gal final pot??

Whats the green on the bottom of the root ball.. is it bad & how can i prevent it from happening again..

This plant was one of my thurstiest ever.. this ni#%a drank every day and a alot too..

(Just crossed my mind).. - (this plant sat in its run off for most of its veg life, can this be the cause of the greenning on the bottom of the root ball??)

IMG_0909.JPG IMG_0910.JPG IMG_0911.JPG IMG_0912.JPG IMG_0913.JPG IMG_0914.JPG

12. Rearranged the tent this morning.. got alot more space for stretch now that i took out that big ass male plant yesterday..

Still looks like a jungle.. bending some plants for a super short lst experience b-4 flowers really start showing.. (so some leaves may look upside down)..

Also my clone thats in veg under 2 100 watt equivilent cfl’s is showing signs of flower pistols.. (was, going to try n keep as a mother clone plant.. but idk if i can now)..

WILL THIS CONTINUE TO PRODUCE FLOWERS FROM NOW ON EVEN IN 24/0 VEG??

ITS IN 24/0 VEG CYCLE ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!

Another thing, my solo cup grow is rooting out the bottom..

WHAT DO I DO WIT THEM??

Any advice is welcome, help a ni#%a out GC[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. This is what i got goin on now..

Can anyone confirm these males so i can raddicate them right now..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Also one of my unknows that turned out to be fem.. has a lil friend growing next to her.. usually i get mushrooms growing near my plants but this time im not sure what this is (any ideas) but i think ill leave it in their with her
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. Looks %100 male but im not sure. I found a flower pod on me green crack but the rest of the plant is good so far

16. Thanks.. i took them out the tent for now being that im not 100% sure yet.. i have too much to loose in their.. if they are male i dont want them messin up the others

17. Waitting for a 100% confirmation guys.. took these 2 away from the rest of them as i dont want my whole tent getting pollinated..

Male / female??

18. I don't see a single pistole. Have you got bananas growing from them bulbs, break one open. It doesn't look good

19. I wish GC had a way of face chattin so i can like, personally show ppl what im looking at at the moment..

Where someone can see and say.. move that leaf and look in that node for sex” or.. “u see that leaf in the back, the coloring on it means this”.. pics work well for this but real time chat is so much better..

Theyve been out the tent with like a nightlight (basically)..

Ill check these 2 in about an hr or so & see if somethings changed..

I notice thru watching timelapse videos that plants go thru their biggest growth sprouts during night periods

Started out with 4 of these unknown bagseeds and now i think im down to just 1.. the only fem out of the 4

20. What you got looks exactly like the bagseed i planted earlier this year. Its was full of seed potent sticky and stunk of hash. Here's a pic.
    20180521_215430.jpg
    20180521_172857.jpg

• Like Like x 2