The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Text-placeholder.png

Hello again guys, it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow

And we have wonderful news again – we have 2 Comparative Grows - this time the first will start now, and the second will start in January - so lots of Christmas cheer for you guys, as well as something to look forward to, for beating the January blues :)

The Vault has teamed up this time with our old friends at Dutch Passion, to bring you this first Comparative Grow – it is a wonderful American Auto Favourite: Auto Colorado Cookies :)

Please remember that we have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why everything is detailed in the post for you, and I ask you all to please try to do it correctly :)

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - we need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

Once your entry has been accepted you will receive a "Comparative Accepted" email.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter this Comparative.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as this is a limited number of entries, due to it being a (split) double Comparative for Christmas.

To have your entry sent out to you before Christmas, make sure that you have placed your entry on the website before Wednesday 19th December.

Have a wonderful Christmas guys :)

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:

Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Outstanding! Thanks for all you guys do!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. All signed up thank you guys!!! The Vault ROCKS!!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Excellent! Thank you Jack! :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Wow thanks @Jack- the vault you guys are awesome for giving to our community like this..thank you The Vault

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm signed up correctly I believe! :)

• Like Like x 7
  7. Just signed up! I'm super excited! I've heard great things about Dutch Passion seeds! Thanks @Jack - The Vault !

• Like Like x 6
  8. Ty So much Jack and staff u are the best!! Big order soon as my ship arrives soon

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Signed up.. correctly!!

• Like Like x 7
  10. Nice!! All signed up. Look forward to growing these. Just in time. About to harvest my Creme de la chem auto. [​IMG]

Check out my grow.
    Stayhighs LED/1000w HPS grow
    Stayhighs LED/1000w HPS grow

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Awesome Jack Thanks to the Vault again for another comprehensive grow! You guys Rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Signing up and taking advantage of free shipping .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 6
  13. I’m in

• Like Like x 7
  14. All aboard!! ...Thanks Jack & The Vault!!

• Like Like x 8
  15. Sorted

• Like Like x 5
  16. Cheers jack this one should be good CC is a lovely strain :)

• Like Like x 6
  17. Thanks guys, Merry Christmas !!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sweet !! Signed up

• Like Like x 5