Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

St Petersburg FL

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Green Dragging, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Hi yall,
    A friend in st Petersburg has come down with cancer.
    I'm looking for a reputable place to get rso to make suppositories . Any recommendations ?
    Thank you.:)

• Like Like x 3
  2. I've lived in St. Pete for 65 years........sorry, but I can't help.

3. #3 BrassNwood, Nov 2, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Since THC is the active Cancer fighter as near as we can figure get them started on bud capsules. The best results are obtained with edibles and taking advantage of the body's Liver conversion to 11-Hydroxy-THC.

11-Hydroxy-THC is 5 times the strength and 10 times the duration of Delta-9-THC. This is what fights that disease. Suppositories are a secondary attack point because the biggest part of the job is the Liver converting Delta-9 into 11-Hydroxy..

Decarb buds 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
    Grind to flour grade dust.

5 grams decarbed bud dust or Kief or Hash or Concentrates
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Done.

RSO = Hash / Kief in general strength.

Finished oil.
    Buds 15% THC 1 drop of oil = 1milligram of THC
    Kief - Hash 50% THC 1 drop = 3mg
    Concentrates 90% THC 1 drop = 6mg.

The higher the patient can stand to be the faster this works.

Start them at 10 milligrams. Don't waste any time. Cook some up tonight. Start with 5 or 10 drops.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kats
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Mine
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Mine.

Start right now and you can get 1 year or 2 years or in one case we still don't have an expiration date.

BNW

4. [​IMG]

Coconut oil hits in half the time that it takes all other cooking oils. 45 minutes vs 2 hours.
    Lecithin acts to enhance the effects by making it more bioavailable. You get more from less.

[​IMG]

160 micron dry ice Kief.

Unfortunately I get the call only when all other avenues have been exhausted and the medical industry has sent them home to die. Even at that late date I've seen some stunning recoveries. All got some. Some more then others but I have to say it is the ones who can tolerate being really stoned that did the best and the fastest.

BNW

• Like Like x 1