Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help please! Can you cook without the odor?? Please advise!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by h8sherwoodar, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Ok, I no can smoke right now, and wanted to bake something. however, neighbors are textbook narcs and call the police in a heartbeat...on everybody. If i cook it, does it have any type of odor? Is there a way to prepare it so that it does not? Don't want to waste this,http://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/frown.gif and have no idea who to ask.

2. Well when a made can a peanut butter with a microwave there was no odor at all the same with weed tea(had a hint of weed like a vaped smell , what are you making?

3. was going to make candy (gummy worms), or cookies or cake using a cake mix. but my rents are living with me now..and want to be careful..

4. Do you have in made into canna butter or canna oil, or are you going to cook with straight bud?

5. Idk bout the candy but for cookies(this is a shot in the dark put the weed dead center in the cookie or well idk there plenty of tuts around here

6. If you have canna butter or canna oil you can mix it into ice cream. Or there is a tutorial about how to make firecrackers in this forum at the top (in a sticky). I have mixed mine in with peanut butter and melted chocolate into little paper cups, then filled them with the MJ peanut butter, and melted more chocolate on top to make peanut butter cups. There are a few things you can do that don't smell. Anything in the microwave will smell less than the oven.