Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super easy, 1 pot/5 min canna peanut butter!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WeedyGirl1979, Jul 10, 2011.

1. A week ago, I made these crazy pb sandwiches for the 4th, and the results were just where I wanted them, and it was super easy, so I wanted to tweak the recipe a little to make it easy, portable, scentless (except for the peanut butter), and most of all, crazy potent! I succeeded :) and with one sandwich, I was blown all evening yesterday, and didn't really come down until around 1pm today. Plus, because I sweeten the mix a little further, the taste goes from 'forcing these down' to 'hey, not bad!' and I didn't even need milk.
    Sorry, no pics, as I literally made this right before work, took the sandwich to work to cure, and I ate it in my van with my family on the way to a baseball game. No smell, and by the time we were seated I was flying.
    So! You will need-
    butter (salted or un, depending on your preference- I used salted)
    peanut butter (I used Jif- your regular brand, no lowfat)
    jelly/jam (optional, but it really helps the taste)
    weed (I used around a gram, super ground, stems and all)
    Sorry, I've cooked for years, so I usually don't measure. I used random tablespoons I had handy- and all times are estimated.

1. grab a saucepan, smallest one you have, and melt around a tablespoonful of butter on medium heat. Look at the amount of weed you have- you want enough butter to cover all your weed, but not so much that it's swimming in there.

2. once your butter foams up, add the weed and lift your pan off the heat (Turn off the stove if you have an electric stove). Swirl the pan around until all of the weed is wet. Your pan might sizzle a little, but nothing should burn.

3. Add in 1/2 tablespoonful of the jelly and keep swirling until its all dissolved. I've used pear preserves and moonshine jelly- just for taste and the pectin in there helps bond everything.

4. Two tablespoonsful of pb are next, sitting your pan back on the (turned off) eye if you have electric, or on a gas eye, turn it way down until it's on warm. Stir until everything is smooth.

5. Pour your mixture onto a plate, bowl, something that's fridge/freezer safe. Because I was short on time, I threw my plate into the freezer but the fridge will work too. I left mine for around 15 minutes (enough time to shower) but I left my first batch overnight.

6. Once the mixture rehardens, pull it out and spread it on your bread/crackers/pita. Wrap it in plastic wrap.

7. I let mine sit for 8 hours, at room temp.

8. (my favorite step) eat, and enjoy- I was trying to aim for feeling effects an hour later, but I was already feeling it 20 minutes later, and I only ramped up through the game. I was super baked by the end, and I declared this the best baseball game ever!

2. Nice! Why do you have to let it sit for such a long time? (8 hrs) D:
    I can't just chow down then and there?

3. All of the recipes on here have either a longer cooking time, or a time where you wait and then go on with the recipe. The ones I made on the 4th I left overnight. (Plus, I was at work- didn't want to be flying high there at all.) I think the longer you let it sit, the more potent it gets, but it would probably be good to go once it re-solidifies.

4. Measurements would be helpful to anyone who wants to try this...it could really make or break the edibles. :(

5. I apologize for not having them, but as I stated in the original post, I cook all the time and never measure, except when baking, because you can't improvise there and expect results. I'm one of those 'a little of this, a pinch of that' cooks. The next time I make these (hoping to do so Thursday/Friday) I will try to keep better track of how much I'm using. All of my things are single servings-I have children in my house and they are way too young to be flying the friendly skies.