Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No bake canna OIL recipes?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mjmama25, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I've used lots of canna butter but this was my first time making canna oil. Does anyone have anyone have any good no-bake recipes to use it? I've got kids and don't want to stink up my house baking brownies.

2. Nobody uses canna oil in anything but brownies and stuff? There are no candy recipes or anything? Maybe I can cook something savory with it using an outside stove.

3. #3 Leighton Ward, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    WOW. I just typed a huuuge post about no bake cookies and how oil wouldn't work too well in them. I then realized you mean recipes that are no-bake. I'm fucking retarded haha. Hmm, by no bake do you also mean no cook? Cause you could always make like an entree type meal that includes oil.

Edit: Put it in some mac and cheese maybe?? Just like a little bit so its not all oily

4. I've done chocolates in the microwave with canna butter, can you use oil in them? I have a camping stove burner thing that I can cook on outside too. Any recipes that can be cooked in the microwave or on stove top would be appreciated.

5. Just whip up a smoothie or a milkshake, pour the canna-oil in, mix it up and away you go!

6. I can't picture an oily milkshake but I'll try it, lol. I'm thinking chocolate?