Favorite zombie game? (Any console/pc)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by LondonHaze, Dec 21, 2015.

1. At the moment I'm playing the walking dead survival instinct, I've played every zombie game for 360 and to be honest this games got me hooked

2. My favorite is Resident Evil. Haven't got the re-remake yet, but it's on my list. Can't wait for the remake of 0 either!

3. any Resident evil game
    Dead rising 1 and 2

4. Dying Light is pretty dope

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 LondonHaze, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    yeah they're mad, I still ain't completed dead rising 1

6. custom zombies maps on cod world at war

7. Lol why not?

8. because every time I played it, I saved the first 3 survivors (ones in the shops) and could never get to the safe house with all 3 of em so I rage quit lol

9. Lol the bosses in that game are awesome.

10. Dying light is by far my favorite zombie survival game.

11. I wanted to get tht but they ain't released it for 360 😒

12. 1 State of decay
    2&3 tied, Dying light and Dead Island.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Edit: Zombie BO2 maps if they count. Die Rise, Mob of the dead and Transit.

14. The Walking Dead s1 and s2. Can't wait for s3.

15. I would say, Indie; Project Zomboid. Main Stream or Iconic; Resident Evil 2 (First game I ever played on the PS1)

16. DayZ Standalone, and the mods for arma 2. I have never played such an immersive game before. The stress of dying and losing everything you've gathered and worked for over hours, days, even weeks.

17. Nazi Zombies, and all the Zombies that have come after it on COD...Black OPs 2 was prob my favorite thus far.

Side note - i just got a PS4 and Literally just bought black ops 3, in case anyone here wants to get down on some zombies, send me a friend request: snoringdog420

18. Ooh man that sucks! I game on my PC so all I have to worry about are specs [​IMG]

19. have u played survival instinct ? I recommend it