Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry ice hash Firecracker edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jakon96, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 GorillaGherkin, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Jakon96 looks like the type that has no gag reflex, prob why ya don’t have a problem swallowing all that mess, real popular in a few different circles of ppl I’m sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol like your here to drop knowledge talkin like your a VET at this shit lol, there a few threads under the edible section here that stay at the top for a reason man. BNW is one of them along with Sams for good fucking reason, This thread is gunna get lost in a ocean of other post that are absolutely useless on this site.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Whatvare you talking about ? Theres no thread on what I am talking about dude. If your not here for the title why are you here ? Whybare you telling ne other receipes. I no there are 1000s of receies to cook with cannabis. Im making fire cracker dry ice kief 220u edibles. There is no thread for that so what do you mean? You on some hateraide shit bruh lmao

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. - Make thread to teach doses about specific form of edible.
    - get replys on how to bake with cannabis

LMAO

Yall in the wrong place homie. Read the title.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Okay run number 3 guys. Will be decarding 1.5grams of 220u dry ice hash for 40 MINS @ 115 degrees C. Lets see if this changes the potency.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  6. Also, uncovered so exaactly how bmwood guy was saying to do

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  7. @Jakon96 why are you disagreeing with me? It's a well known fact it takes 40 minutes to decarb, it's definitely not 20 like you seem convinced it is..

Why even ask a question if you're going disagree when you get given the right answer??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Lol there is BNW hash caps recipe is basically the same apart from his guide works & its capsule form instead of a cake/biscuit :confused_2:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Please quit the bickering. I agree that we have some true vets here that know their stuff but if the OP wants to continue with his experiment, please let him.

10. After performing the decarb test, you should then test adding lecithin.

11. Check what dose you like and you're off to the races

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Correct.
    I always heard 600 mg per gram Kief not 500 mg

• Like Like x 1
  13. True. But too much heat for too much time will convert that THC to CBN then couch lock city.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Or you could do like me and just swallow a little pill of hashish

15. Wrong. Declaring is concerned with two factors.
    TEMPERATURE and TIME.

Some temperatures you only need a few minutes but at 180 degrees it can take a couple hours or more

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. I believe what the vets here say over anyone else.. even doing a quick Google search will tell you it's 40 mins lol. So no it's not wrong.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Yes you are. Too much heat for too much time will convert THC to CBN. THATS A FACT!
    Here's a link showing the different periods of time to Decarb ganja.

I'm new here but have made edibles. Made my own concentrates,
    Made my own eJuice.
    Prepared tinctures and cartridges sold in dispensaries.

My favorite form of home made concentrates is dry sift. Put the Kief in a 45 or 25 micron bag then using a rosin press set to 210 degrees Fahrenheit

decarb chart - Google Search:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Temp and time variables in decarb will always change your outcome. It's science, man.

Proper curing or improper curing will change the outcome. Why do you think growers fuss so much about when to harvest? The setting up of those trichomes and age of the plant and color changes to them all play important roles in thc availability.
    The age of your herb will change the outcome, the older your stash is the less thc is retained and the more cbd and cbn you end up with. I just had a buddy tell me that his friend made some edibles that he tried and it made his heart race. It scared him...and he asked why mine don't do that.

Why anyone wants to eat straight up weed, decarbed or not, is beyond me...but the OP wants help with this. There's also varying degrees of potency tolerance within the individual, so dialing in the right combination is important for each user. I would not want my older peeps looking for pain relief to have racing super highs, so I must find ways to decarb and prepare edibles in a way that can help them achieve that.

No one answer is correct. 115°c is approximately 240°f. The lab tests that PSam did for decarb in closed jar showed that 240 at 40 minutes was the limit where thc was optimal. I used to decarb at 240 for 30 minutes, but seeing the lab results I will go to 40 minutes from now on, unless I want more cbd, then I might go a bit longer at that temp, or use older weed. My first batch of edibles was from ancient schwag, and that was the best sleep inducing pain relieving medicine ever. The high sensation was short-lived, but the pain relief was awesome.

I barely know what a firecracker edible is, but I do not have any desire to experiment with that since I avoid eating the herb itself. It tends to hurt my stomach. I commented here because some Y'all going on and on about proper ways to do stuff? wow...proper is subjective when the outcome may not be specific to your own metabolism. All these pros on here take care to add cautionary anecdotes about knowing your dosage. That's he real answer..and if what you do one time doesn't work the way you expect, trying to change one small thing at a time is the only way to finally achieve nirvana.

19. #39 Jakon96, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Cheers mate, lets keep on topic pussies.

Alright so i decarbed for 40 minutes at 115 degrees as advised and there is no difference in potency from the 20 min decarb. So each to their own i guess. Ill do 20 min jext time, quicker and I got the same effect.
    Now if yoh wabna decarb for.40 mins cause your mumma says so, thats fine. I couldnt care less. Ive done both ways. If you dont have enough.product to try it multiple ways thats your own broke ass problem, me, I just made 550g of dry ice hash im good homies. 100g of that is pure 73 unrefined trichome heads only woohoo hahaha. Im straight ballin sonson

Now with doing the 220u dry ice hash.
    I would say start at .5g
    I will.go up to 2g tonight and see what happens.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Yeah thats cools, im doing the actual test to find out for.myself and have had no difference from 20 or 40 mins decard now. Both got me stoned. Haha. Not one more than the other.

Ill stick with the 20 min now that ive tried both ways and both work fine. Most recepes im looking at are telling me to decarb for 18-27 min anyways. Each to their own though lets not get off topic again this isnt a decarbing thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.