Dinafem blue cheese fems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Dec 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  1. IMG_7193.JPG
    Temps hit hard this last few days, didn’t help me being hungover and bed ridden 2 days in a row and watered them late been a bad bank hol lol so all down to me...

They are looking quite dark green so I’m going to cut there nutes down a little or just give them alternate feeding with nutes and then phd water with mollasses In between. All sorted now though getting an extra fan for an inlet into the tent. Not had chance to get the frame together as the temps were more important to get down as there doing sound with just the 2 cobs I removed the led I put in aswell to drop temps a little.

Hope everyone’s had a good bank holiday

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  2. So I’ve replaced my 2 cobs with my vipar led panel as they wernt performing aswell as what they usually do under leds in veg. Gorgeous healthy plants but stopped seeing a difference in size every few days since they went under the cobs. Not all bad though spoke to another guy off gc and he reckons theyl make there moneys worth back in flower but he also said the same about vegging under them so it’s not the plants or me but all’s good hope everyone’s having a decent weekend

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Couldn't agree more.

My first ever two grows hermied and I always scratched my head. Then I realised it was the constant switching around, moving plants in and out during water leaving them in another room during water under different room lights etc. Once I stopped moving the plants (watering in tent) and not messing with the light *fingers crossed* not had a Hermie since.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah mate especially autos. I did some northern light autos by sensi for my first grow. They literally got the bad end of everything... lights tripping off for a few days happened about 4-5 times, temps upto 36 during day and down to 7 on an evening missing feeds, wrong light hours, wrong ph... everything and still managed 3oz a piece lol was very lucky with them

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush + auto glueberry by Dutch passion

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha.

That's pretty similar to me. I did a Nirvana Northern lights for my second ever grow, accidentally topped it, did my 18 hour on during the day so night the temps tumbled and it was an auto in an absolutely massive pot. Still got a big yield. Best generic bud I ever grown.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice, I’m just soaking some nirvana ww autos to go outside found a right little plot. When these seeds have sprouted and been in tent a week or 2 il have a fair few out this year lol first time I’ve tried outside. Just a twat getting all gear and soil there

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
  8. So been looking back at the last blues I did as I’ve begged them 2 more this time but topped twice so there smaller and more compact but twice as many bud sites. I’ve raised the light this morning about 8 inch to try and get a little more stretch and I’m going to give them another week to veg then flip as theyl stretch again once I flip them to flower.

This is a picture from last year just over 40 day (6weekish) and il load a picture later of them tonight at nearly 8 week I think the cobs slowed the veg aswell tbh.

IMG_7584.JPG

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. IMG_8227.JPG
    IMG_8228.JPG
    IMG_8230.JPG
    Week 4 down now half way there. Hoping this next couple of weeks there going to pack some weight and fill out so il be upping there nutes this next few weeks. Might try some different stuff to to add to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  10. Looking pukka mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. What does pukka mean?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Fooking fantastic man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3