Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i ruin my cannabutter??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Exact Dose, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Well i also used some decend mids instead of the fire cause it was my first time, but I used 1 OZ, 4 sticks butter.. Used 1 stick with the recipe so im guessing a quarter O in the batch, then it made probably like 20-25 cookies so im guessing thats like .5 in each cookie of mids so they must not be that strong at all. lol

2. 7 grams into 21 cookies would be 3 times......
    3 cookies ..one gram ;):smoke: or at least close to that?

how much of that bud would you smoke at one time alone?

3. probably a gram to my face ina blunt. So im guessing i need atleast 3 of these things to give me a buzz. I need more recipes for strong outcome. I used an o but got too much butter i wouldnt mind an O to one stick ratio.

4. nowadays i usually make oil myself...not butter.....
    you need enough of whatever you use...butter/oil to completely cover your weed.....what i have read mostly says that one stick to a quarter is a good ratio for butter?

if i was you ...i would eat 3 of them and see how it goes?
    mite be enough?

when i make a single dose of oil......i only use about what i would smoke (like i mentioned earlier) and just enough oil to cover it....like a cap full(the cap from the oil bottle)...
    usually i dont bother cooking anything elts with it...i just put that dose of oil in something i am drinking ..or on/in a sandwich

and it is not something you will be wondering if it worked or not....
    you know its working!

often i can still feel it a bit the next day...not fucked up the next day...just can feel it a bit...like residuals...or whatever you want to call it....

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 dirtydingusus, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  6. thanks i'll give htem a look

7. Hi I'm wondering if I ruined my butter too.

I'm trying a crockpot for the first time; I'm used to doing the stovetop method, so I'm wondering if I ruined my butter by adding a little bit of water, because I melted down the butter on the stove first then added everything into the crock pot. I'm going to play it by ear with time, I imagine it's a bit longer than on the stove; the crockpot doesn't have a heat setting, so maybe 8-9 hours?

Right now it's been cooking for about 2.5 hours and the smell isn't as strong as on the stove (not surprising) but it's there. It's really dark, and the liquid is pretty thick, but I'm wondering if I should leave the lid off to burn off the extra water. I only added less than a cup for 1/2lb of butter on the stove; I'm using maybe 1/2oz -3/4oz of mystery (sometimes its good, sometimes it's "eh") mids. any pointers before I go to bed for the night and let it run until the morning?

8. I use a crockpot on medium/low for 24 hrs! It always comes out a deep forest green! My Caramel knocks people on their arses!

9. I actually just made some today and it came out a beautiful light green, but there’s 2 brown spots on it for some reason, oh well ‍♂️ and my last batch was goldish color and was mf fireeee

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum