Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easiest Single Serving Canna-Oil Recipe.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010.

1. #1 DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    HEY GP AND DP!

This is by far the easiest oil recipe ever. If you can't follow it you're an idiot...

Needed:

1 gram of ground marijuana

Small baking dish/pan whatev... (Cupcake dishes work well, you'll only need one section)

Just enough vegetable oil to cover the weed that you put in your dish/pan...whatev

bake it at 350 for 25-30 min. after you've covered the section with tinfoil of course

when it's done, strain out weed and....booyah! you have your very own weed oil shit!

-mix it with ice cream (really good)

-cook with it

-dip some fucking bread in it

-do other shit with it that I cant think of right now

-just dont drink it straight because that would be nasty and your friends and parents would hate you and think you're gross

-yeah

THIS HAS BEEN TRIED AND TESTED. IT WORKS WELL AND IS POTENT...BE CAREFUL YOU IDIOTS!

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 Jdahms, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    I've never made oil. It sounds too damn easy to be effective!

I have a bunch of vaped weed I was going to make firecrackers with, but this sounds like a much better idea

EDIT: okay im making this right now with your method. Ill be back in a few hours and let you know how it went.

3. mix it with ice cream?

tell us how it goes jdahms i dont believe this shit its too easy :D

4. fantastic :hello:

• Like Like x 1

5. Works!

I split about 4gs of vaped weed between me and my friend. I think next time Ill use more weed but Im very stoned right now anyway

I put the oven at 335 instead of 350

Used extra virgin olive oil

6. nice Jdahms +rep, I'll have to try this

7. I was high for another 4 hours after posting this

• Like Like x 2
  8. how bad does this method stink

9. For me not too bad. Doesn't taste all that good but I put it into a smoothie with strawberries and bananas and it tasted fine

• Like Like x 1
  10. im gonna do it right as soon as my parents leave tommorrow and im gonna drink it before going to cali.

11. I have a quarter, so i think i'm going to make 6 cupcake pan sections of oil and have some very, very special milkshakes :)

12. #12 IHitKush, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    Do you need to pre-heat the oven? Or just put it in at 335-350 right away and wait 25-30 min, and could I also just use 0.5g of some kush in the cupcake pan filled about half way in one of the sections with olive oil?

13. Alright I have started this up. I used a little more bud and a little more oil for the roomies :D. I will report back soon.

14. So dude,lets say i have about a nickle bag worth of weed,will it still work?,i mean its gonna work but would it be potent?

15. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats a positive result for sure for sure. I can barely type. I'm going to need some coffee.

• Like Like x 2
  16. #16 RWK Nova, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    It should work with any amount I guess Im making a one gram batch right now and am gonna drink it slowly. So it hits me periodically.Damn can anybody tell me what it looks like and what it tastes like?

17. I wouldnt drink the oil straight its gross.

Should smell like weed if you did it correctly

i just made a gram batch gonna see how well it works with a small amount of ganj

18. #18 RWK Nova, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    well It smells like weed really bad Im gonna drink it right before i go into the airport I will be sitting right newt to my dad lol. Anyways Hopefully this shit works its gonna be a bummer if it dosnt. Anyways It really dosnt taste all too bad. when i was drainging it I licked off my fingers and extra drops just so maybe I could get a little high lol. I also put it into a little pill bottle and the stuff is yellow-green. I added about a gram+ of mids and made it in a glass jar with foil ontop

19. #19 PalmPrePerson, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Ok I went ahead and did 1.5g of vaped product. I ended up trying the bread idea and dipping but I just couldnt get it down, so i went ahead and just manned up and took it as a shot. Then drank some soda to get the taste out. lol

I will report back on how it goes.

Edit 1 Hour later: Eyes are pretty bloodshot. Feeling it all over. But its not like im completely gone just a nice buzz. Will report again.

3 Hours later. Starting to wear off. It was fun!

Thanks!

Rep!

20. holy shit...i forgot I even made this topic....

yeah this shit is good though... i prefer it with ice cream...

• Like Like x 1