Busy day

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by juallan, Nov 16, 2016.

1. 11/13/16 3:15 am
    Wow, what a day! I'msuper tired but I'll try to remember the important stuff.

2. LOL

I forgot already. :GettingStoned:

How! :) High are you...?

3. I had to go back and bookmark all of my conversations so I could re-post them here.
    When I can I'llb write a summary of those communications. I spent a lot of time pricing grow lights and reading about types of grow lights. I may just buy a used one but first I have to decide between 600w or a 1000w. I've had two people suggest that 1000w would be the best and that I'd get over 3 oz per plant (two is my limit). That's so much! Probably peanuts to some but according to MN law after 43g (about 1.5 oz) it goes from misdemeanor to a felony with 5 y time and from a $200 fine to a $5,000 one. Scary.
    Looks like the grow light will be the most costly supply but they have dimmers on a timer. I have no clue how I'm going to control the humidity or temperature. Oh yeah, picked out my first seeds today (the laws concerning seeds are a whole other story) maybe I can cut and paste the description

1650]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

In search of a pure medical strain, we turned to the bestsellers of the US medical dispensaries. One of those strains was not only a bestseller for it medical properties, but also as the best tasting variety.
    A stable multi hybrid of short squat indica's and short sativa's. Seeds were made available to us and turned out to be very easy to grow. So, here we have a very easy to grow incredibly short strain famous for it's taste and effect.
    And the strange part is that it grows like an indica; short and squat like a NL, reaching a height of 40 - 50cm, but has lots of sativa smell and flavour. A licourice, flowery, fresh smell with a distant little earthy afghan undertone.
    Basically, she grows like an indica, but has the characteristics of a sativa. Why Black Sugar? With temperatures on the low side, flowers turn dark purple-ish/blue-ish and when dried black-ish/purple-ish covered in resin "sugar".

Yay! finally something worked. Going to do some more pricing. want to be ready to plant by first week of Feb. bye now

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks like you've been busy...

Grow me some phat buds, okay? I wanna smoke 'em! :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
  5. first, before you buy anything else, is it legal to grow in MN? that 143g like a possession limit; not a cultivation limit.

for example, i live in washington and i can have up to a pound of usable pot and i can grow 15 plants since i registered with the state. in Mn though, the pot is only to be grown by approved manufacturers and not the patient it seems.

"The Commissioner of Health will register two in-state manufacturers for the production of all medical cannabis within the state. Manufacturers are required to ensure that the medical cannabis distributed contains a maximum of a 30-day supply of the dosage determined for that patient."

6. Vague, for cultivation it said "see possession", and anything over 42.5 is when it becomes serious. Maybe cultivated materials are considered possession. Didn'tsee anything about growing. Hmmm