Arrested a marijuana dealer today

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes but weed my not be the answer for those people until they are more stable mentally.

2. Yah thats one thing I have always known Just be polite to police yelling and getting mad is just going to make it worse. Put yourself in there shoes they have to deal with fucking retards all the time. People are just dumb. You should of slapped him with ever violation as possible. Respect the police and they respect you! Most of the time anyways :/
    P.S. If he would of spit on me I would of lost my job.You handled the situation better then most. Sounded like he needed a good knee to the back anyways! :)

3. That dude can use a reality check in the slammer for thinking he's tough untouchable super smart shit when it sounds like he is none of those. Just an idiot who watched too many movies. What's the knife for anyway except to tacking on extra charges? You in the hood OP? Doesn't matter, from what you've told us it actually does sound like he should be in there. Or a Special Ed school. I'm not hating, I'm just saying this kid went wrong in so many different ways. The knife, not taking the get out of jail free card WITH the collect your 200 dollars past Go, and selling a psychoactive plant with power properties to people in medical care for mental health issues. What the fuck is he thinking? Nevermind, I don't think I even want to know.

4. [quote name='"TMoe300"']So let me get this right.

You think the marijuana is causing these patients to go crazy? You said it yourself that they are all on meds. MEDS MAN!!!. pharmaceuticals are the prime cause for most mass shootings...obviously they are causing these patients to have a psychiatric reaction in a negative way. Marijuana does not cause people to react that way. You being a smoker should know that.

And congrats on locking a guy away for selling a peaceful herb..an herb that you smoked right after you arrested him for selling it. And you think you did good? you did the complete opposite. Imgaine if someone tried to arrest you for smoking weed..You sound just like every other power hungry fool that is enslaving himself to this system for some printed paper.[/quote]

Really dude? Just... Really?

5. hmm, You took all the right decisions, you also gave him a second chance, its a pity that he held onto his pride and started bad mouthing.

6. Yea, he gets spat on so he does this "I threw the guy back out of the cruiser onto the cement and rammed my knee into his back extremely hard as I applied a spit mask. He started yelling shit like "You fucken pigs always abusing your power". I felt bad for doing that and I'm an extremely non-violent person, but I finally had it with this guy."...are you all really this blind? This guy is saying hes a non violent person, yet he rams his knees into backs of people and applies "spit masks." I'd say the dealer was wrong at first, but you went overboard.

7. Good for you, Omega. Not everyone who smokes/deals weed is a good person and he was obviously taking advantage of the people in the hospital's wards. They give the rest of us a bad name.

8. Haha.. you're rent-a-cop?

Im sorry, but you're not even a real police officer. Did you even go to school for corrections or criminal justice? What were your training programs to become a rent a cop?

9. #30 Jamezterr, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    I don't know about you, but I rather not have a crazy ass violent guy threatening to kill another man's family for doing his job possibly around my family in a place meant for healing.
    Sounds like the guy needed to be woken up.

Feel free to jump on the bandwagon and bash anything pharmaceutical related though, not everyone dealing with Herb is a peaceful hippy spreading it around for the good of mankind.

10. Marijuana brought out underlying schizophrenia in my best friend when he smoked it for the first time. I was present when this happened.

He really zoned out and was oblivious to everything for like 10 minutes, all the sudden he stood up and started flipping out, kicked the table over and ran out of the house screaming while ripping off his clothes and took off down the street. The police later on brought him to a hospital and he got diagnosed with schizophrenia.

I'm not saying it CAUSES mental illness, but I'm saying it brings out underlying mental illness including stuff like depression and anxiety as well. Paranoia is also another underlying one which could be brought out.

I know depression brought out by marijuana first hand as it happened to me. I had depression as a kid and it went away during my teen years, then I started smoking pot, had a bad panic attack and started developing depression symptoms. Now I can't smoke daily anymore.

Omega369 :wave:

11. You seem like the kind ov person who would turn down a get out of jail free card too. If he threatend my family it would have taken a team if surgeons to remove my foot from his face!!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1139164-scrog-400w-hps-cream-47-a.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/1159597-pot-noodle-challenge-thread.html

12. While I agree this guy was a dick, physically attacking him for spitting on you wasn't the way to go. He's a criminal and you're the police. You should've been the bigger man. He was on his way to getting punished anyway, the extra force was unnecessary.

13. He didn't attack him. My guess is when he pinned him to the ground to put on the mask (which isn't painful as TM-fucking-Che-Guevara-Wannabe up there would have you believe), he applied more force than usual with his knee. That punk dealer's lucky he didn't whoop his ass with his baton.

14. You're forgetting something.. OP is not a real police officer.

He security. Hes not allowed to physically assault a "perp" like that.

You're lucky OP, I'd be sueing you and the hospital.

I understand the dealer acted like a fool, but OP wants to act like a cop when hes not.

15. Yeah, i understand that, my dads sister had serious depression, schizofrenia and a lot of medications, and would smoke weed every day, it made her freak the fuck out and she would tend to fall down the stairs or hurt herself in other ways, for people saying weed doesnt do that, everyone can have a different reaction to pot, you did the right thing omega

16. exactly, and people who dont know how to react to criminals like that should not even be working in the field. It is called free speech. He has the fucking right to call this dude a pig and say whatever else he wants. Yet, like almost all other cops, he proceeded to abuse power by taking things too far.

EDIT: hes a fuckin security guard and he talks like hes a sheriff. smh.

17. #38 Sir Stoner, Jan 9, 2013
    Marijuana does effect mentally handicapped patients, i know firsthand and its his best iterest to protect the people at his hospital. Marijuana can really hurt certain people, especially when mixed with strong medications, PLUS he threatened OP to kill him and his family, and he had a weapon, i mean most cops would let you go with having a tiny bag of pot, until you tell them " i have a gun in my waist and im going to shoot you" then youll find yourself maced, eating mud, and in the back of the cop car

18. He's not the fuzz, he is in a grey area between security and LEO. Plus if some dude had a hunting knife, spit on me, AND threatened to find and slaughter my family.... He wouldnt have made it to the jail.

19. #40 Omega369, Jan 9, 2013
    School for criminal justice, 8 months training in boot camp, physical test, psychological text and lie detector test. Also had to go through firearms course, but that's easy to get.

Edit: Whoops forgot to mention also went through a couple months course on some basic psychology and completed a first aid course at EMS level. Technically I could become a paramedic but they don't get paid enough, plus they get tested.

Omega369 :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.