ScrOG - 400W HPS - Cream 47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TSGCDXX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Started off by cleaning out my tent from the last grow. Gave it a good hoovering, wiped down with bleach solution and sprayed with pesticide. I filled an 11ltr pot with BioBiz Light Mix ready for my seed and an hour later, fitted my screen. Im going to be using biobizz nutes all the way.

ForumRunner_20121121_181331.png

ForumRunner_20121121_181421.png

ForumRunner_20121121_181506.png

ForumRunner_20121121_181554.png

2. Seed popped up this morning. I suppose today is day 1 then.

ForumRunner_20121128_002943.png

ForumRunner_20121128_003008.png

Now the fun begins B)

3. I know it's only been 4 days but here's a quick update.

ForumRunner_20121204_005108.png

ForumRunner_20121204_005031.png

I noticed while looking for signs of bugs the underside of the leaves are purple but you can't see it on this pic. Not sure if it's a nute problem or just something this strain does. Time will tell I suppose.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using GC Forum

4. Day 6 -

ForumRunner_20121206_161249.png

ForumRunner_20121206_161311.png

The third set of leaves sprung up out of nowhere. Next watering I'll be starting the nutes. 1ml of bio grow per 2liter of water I think.

5. #5 TSGCDXX, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    Day 9. Started feeding nutrients last night at 1ml bio grow per 2 litres of water. Fed 4 litres of water in total. Never had such a small bushy plant before. Is this normal? Had a look and first set of branches have started growing. I cant tell how many nodes there are as the internode space is so small but I will take it out of the tent later and have a propper look. Im a bit worried im not gonna have enough room to work under the screen if I ScrOG so I might just top it then do some LST to spread the plant out. I think I will be able to get some good results this way too. I also raised the lights two inches to see if I can get her to stretch a bit. Came up with a name for her too. Gonna call her vixen coz shes looking foxy up to now lol. Here's a pic for ya.

ForumRunner_20121209_175150.png

6. Hey man, stopping in to watch your grow. Are you vegging under the HPS? Not that it's bad, but you will notice far mor internode stretch going on that could fuck with your scrog.

7. I was planning on doing as its all I have at the moment. She seems to be growing really short atm. Its ment to be 50/50 indica/sativa but it seems more indica dominant up to now. Il take another pic when lights come on

8. Day 12 - 18/6

Just fed again with 1ml per 2 liters. Only fed with 2ltr of water today as the top inch was bone dry but lower down was still wet from last feeding. Ill feed again in about 4/5 days with 4ltr. Let the roots dry slightly.
    I cant believe how fast this plant is growing. I dont remember any of my other grows growing this fast before. Dont know if its my memory playing tricks or this plant grows fast. I regret not doing diaries earlier now. Ah well theres no problems I can see so far.

ForumRunner_20121211_165616.png

ForumRunner_20121211_165641.png

9. #9 TSGCDXX, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    Day 13 - 18/6

Just topped her above the 5th node. Noticed some curling of the outer edges of the leaves. I cant remember if this is due to heat or humidity. I put a few small cups of water down to raise humidity as it is quite dry here. Hopefully this will help.

I also took a look at the main stem. Its almost as thick as my pinkie!!! I have high hopes with this plant if you'll parden the pun ;)

Current Grow - 400W . Cream 47 . ScrOG

10. hey man, a little purpling at seedling stage is normal, they have taken off quite nicely. I am also running a scrog grow atm, check it out so far if you want. I am pretty much at the same stage as you so I will be subbed. It will be fun to compare progress! How did you make your scrog?

11. Cheers for the interest. I made mine from 4 flat pieces of 80cm long wood fixed together with zip ties. I went to tie it into place today and some of the knots have come loose so im gonna drill small holes in it to tie the string through. I'll take some pics once its done. Whats your diary called so I can find it in the search. My lappy is slow so I tend to stick to my mobile. Its a sad day when you realise your phone is faster and more powerful than your lappy LOL B)

12. Day 14 - 18/6

Noticed the edges of the leaves are starting to curl inwards. I know this is either temps or humidity problems but cant remember which. I think I jinxed myself when I said I had no problems up to now lol. I have 4 small pots of water in there to increase humidity and have turned my fan to blow cool air straight at the bulb hopefully cooling it slightly.

Other then that it's all good so far touch wood B)

13. Day 14

ForumRunner_20121213_023849.png

ForumRunner_20121213_023903.png

14. leaf curl might be a sign of ph fluctuations or a little too much nitrogen in my experience. The link to my grow is in my sig.

15. Cant see sigs on my phone but found your grow anyway. Now that I think about it they only started curling after I fed them again the other day. I'll just feed with water next time and see what happens.

16. i water , water, feed, water, water, feed and its always been pretty successful. I always water enough that 15 - 20% leaches too. What kind of soil are you using again?

17. I do too usually but thought i saw some yellowing going on so i fed them again. Turned out it was the reflected light from the hps!!! Im using bio bizz light mix.

18. ok never used that. I am rocking fox farm ocean forest so I will not be using any nutes for 4 weeks or so. Kinda interested to see how the flora duo and BPN booster stacks up against the bio bizz too! Man this is great because i almost got the bio bizz line but opted for the duo series!

19. I love the bio bizz stuff. First time using root juice tho and think the results so far speak for themselves. Will deffo be keeping to these nutes.

20. what did you pay for the line? and what did you get? The duo series consists of a part A and part B and are 12 bucks each for a 16 oz tube. The BPN bloom booster was like 9 or so? I have a whole closet full of different nutes because I like to try different things, kinda a ocd thing.