2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutoMe, Mar 9, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. I have a kinda solo going its a cottage cheese container lol

2. Lol ended up transplanting her because I went with smaller pots my next grow and form I want to do a not your normal pot grow where you just find a container around the house or work and try to grow in it this is what I'm thinking so far
    [​IMG][​IMG]

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow Third Grow Heisenberg Special by AutoMe

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #28 HydroGrowz, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Coming along nicely man... Hey check mine out... Idk if this is normal lol... Super bushy, nodes like 1/4" apart. And underneath that green mop she's got pistols popping up everywhere... It's like 6-7" tall and on like the 9th set of full leaves. I don't understand why lol underneath those big fan leaves are 6 more SETS of smaller 7 finger fan leaves... It's insane... They have no room to go anywhere lol p.s. I'm gonna erase this from your thread, just wanted to show you and get your opinion!
    20160412_151257.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. She looks good, definitely growing better if you want her to stretch maybe raise the light I don't know if lowering the water level will work but in soil I don't water as often so the roots keep looking for water. Buy you'll get better and tighter bud coverage is say keep doing what your doing with little tweaks give it a week if it works keep it if not back to the drawing board some strains like different things so there's always a little flexibility. You can leave your post and pic if you want but if not you gotta change it to something cool!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BK was sick so chopped and told the ex she can have what she trimmed still smokable! Here is its last hanging branch [​IMG]
    Wendy made it she's whole hanging kinda easier to trim [​IMG]
    Whole tent with heisenberg special in almost done AxT in the cup and Bubblicious in the huge protein bottle for my " not your average pot " Grow!

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow Third Grow Heisenberg Special by AutoMe

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us