2019 Outdoor No-till

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Nugz626, Apr 8, 2019.

1. What’s up guys and girls. This year’s gonna be a little bit different. I’ll be fencing in my yard next weekend. This means more space not visible from the road. It’s legal in Michigan but I still don’t need people knowing my business. So there will be 3 white widows and 1 gorilla glue in the greenhouse. They were all free clones from a friend. [​IMG]
    Started with 5 but one never took. They all came pre loaded with spider mites so treatments began more than a week ago. Azamax, commercial ag garlic oil, insecticidal soap, and neem. So far I’ve wiped out 90%. They will be fine once I get them outside. Training them for thicker stems and more early branching. There final place will be last years 20 gal bags.

I have 20cuft of new soil cooking, and plenty of compost and composted chicken manure. All this will be for plants I will be starting from seed. I have 10 Durban poison, 10 Holland’s hope, 10 cheese, and 5 amnesia haze. Gonna pick and choose the strong ones and throw them outside around the vegetable garden. More to come later!

Last years

The true test: my first no-till.

• Like Like x 7
  2. “Preloaded with Spider Mites” oooohhh lmao, that’s a good one man! . Sounds like you have it under control. Subbed!

“You are unlimited!”
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

• Like Like x 2
  3. It is what it is, I’m sure I’ll see all the little plant eaters again this year, just gonna keep making their lives miserable!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Little “boredom therapy” tonight.. I m setting them up for outside while waiting for temps to change... It snowed today.. #puremichigan
    Opened them up and tied them down, they’ll perk up overnight then explode.. that’s the idea anyways.
    Gorilla glue
    [​IMG]
    White widows
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All 4
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks brotha! Long ways to go but we will get there. First issue happened over night, light quit.. gonna throw them under an hid later..

• Like Like x 2
  6. #7 Nugz626, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Beans poppin, still no cheese... planted all the seeds with a tap root using paper towel method. Good mix so far of 5 above the surface out of 20. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Also, finally building a worm farm.. using what I have laying in the scrap pile.. getting excited about this bad boy..I’m new to vermicompost so if I’m doing something noticeably wrong, let me know! More pics to come. [​IMG]Peace

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Had an extra 220 bubble bag that fit perfect in the bottom.. planed on putting a drip pan underneath for the good stuff. Gonna fill it tomorrow and get this party started!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Lots of stuff going on over here. First of all, worm bin is up and running. Starting from the bottom and moving them through 3 levels using scraps and minerals and more. Bedding consist of news paper, composted chicken manure, straw, wood chips, and some coffee grains. Released red wiggles and they went straight to work. Gonna be interesting to see this thing collect casting and juice in a couple months.

Greenhouse is somewhat cleaned up and cover crop is coming in. I also planted chamomile and will be planting a lot of herbs and flowers later to attract predatory insects. Also to keep the lady bugs around. [​IMG]

Seedlings are doing alright. A little disappointed with the cheese and amnesia haze. Only one from each. Plenty of Durban poison and humbolts hope. I germed 20 then 5 days later the rest (15). 11 total sprouted. Could of been better but I’ll make do.[​IMG][​IMG]

Still training the clones. They’re growing extremely fast. The were transplanted into this year’s super soil. Maybe a bit heavy with nitrogen, but vigor is insane. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Plants are healthy and seedlings are doing good. Cut 2-3 clones off each plant and gave each plant a good, solid structure for the greenhouse. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks good man. Michigan Outdoor is what I'm all about. When are you fixin' on throwing them outside?

11. Mid to late May is my plan. What about you?

12. Planning to start planting on the 9th or 10th of may if it seems safe. Running out of veg room. Started too early this year.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Update***

[​IMG][​IMG]

Little neem shower tonight. Seedlings are under hid and doing good. Greenhouse 4 bouncing back. All is good!

Worm farm update...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

They’re happy and eating everything in sight. I have to feed them more frequently no w. They are making some nice castings!

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Getting crowded in here. Moving everything out this weekend. Overnight lows will be above 50 and I’ll be right around 15hrs of daylight.. I also have some vegetable plants to put out, mostly peppers and tomato’s. Everything else is in the ground. Pics of that to come.

Finally fenced in my yard and I was fortunate enough to have some extra panels. I added a 7x8ft section connected to my greenhouse. Sensitive plants in and hardy plants out. Can’t fucking wait! [​IMG][​IMG]

Worms are thriving and are reproducing. Found some little cocoons. Feedings once a week every Sunday.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Transplanted outside on the 19th, so far all is good. They seem happy in there new home. Been dealing with fucking mice like no other.. procrastinated over the winter and had an infestation the chicken coup. So far their numbers have dwindled. 33 in 5 days!

Gave them a Foliar of some kelp after xplant. Nothing crazy yet. I’m debating on adding another 3 feet to the addition by adding a roof.. [​IMG] View attachment 2618759 [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Did work today!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Massive storm all night, 6 in of rain! All the girls on the lower level were sitting in water. Got out the shop vac and got what I could, should be dry by the end of the day.. [​IMG] IMG_2355.JPG
    None of the girls seem to be affected. If anything they wick’d up their water for the week!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Flood irrigation! Lol

• Like Like x 1