Vapor Bros vs Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OODA, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Which in your opinion is better OVERALL?

What are the strengths and weakness of each one?

If you vote dont forget to explain!

2. looks like we have a winner folks. no explanation needed

3. I'm not voting since I've never used a "Da Buddha", but I love my "VB"!

It has withstood years of daily medical use and still works fine, although it has been dropped several times (my hubby has a gift for snagging cords with his feet). Absolutely quiet and small enough to fit in a desk drawer, my VB saves me money by using less than smoking. It was worth every penny I spent on it and more! :D

The main hassle with my VB is changing the screens- but I have a rather old model, so they may have changed the design by now.

Granny :wave:

4. But I wanted my own thread with a poll.....

5. i heard purple days is pretty good if your trying to save weed. i heard da buddha uses more weed to get you high than the purple days.

6. My friend has a Da Buddha and to be honest I'm not really a big fan. Takes forever to heat up, the whip comes detached too easily, and it just doesn't get me very high. Never tried Vape Bros though.

7. Takes forever to heat up? It only takes one to two minutes to heat up. Tell your friend to contact 7th Floor, because there is definitely something wrong with his vape.

If a Buddha can't get you high, no vape can get you high. It's either a faulty vape or user error.

8. I am a satisfied VB user. My only beef is the angle, which if you pack it right (with a golf tee) you're in business.

Both are quality vapes. Next time im buying, I'm going to spurge for an Arizer or something. But this thing's probably going to take me through college.

9. Maybe it doesn't take that long to heat up and he just gets sidetracked, but I've tried various vapes before (volcano, vaporstar, a few generics), and they all got me high, but the Buddha I used was weak, even though it was dank weed. It's actually quite possible it's faulty, as I think he got it from a friend and not new from the company.

10. DBV for life...

11. #12 blackbur, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    I like VB a lot, it was my first vaporizer ...i watched a lot of vids and did a lot of research before buying it[youtube/fuckcombustion/reviews/troubleshooting/complaints/testimonies]. and the main reason i went for my vb over a dbh would have to be size and aesthetic appeal, its small and its wood which completely compliments my den.Both are great vapes which do the same job.

also the awkward angle of the heating element doesn't bother me because its encased in glass and has a ceramic screen infront of the ceramic heating element. so no herb actually falls on the naked heating element.

12. i recommend da buddha...i dropped mine three times and it still works. it heats up quickly and once you find your sweet-spot on the dial, its easy as hell to get high as shit

13. my vapor brothers has been violently dropped at least 10x by people tripping over chords and it is still in perfect condition. since it has a temp knob it will be just as efficient as any vape you can find on the market. you can make it hit hard, soft, last long, killed quick, any fashion you'd like. it only takes a couple minutes to heat up which is just about as fast as any other vape. i'm not sure about prices on other brands but it was considerably cheap and i got mine for about 100. There are knock off brands that are cheaper and vaporize just the same but might not be built as sturdy. I use less than a .1 per bowl and each bowl lasts for like 10+ hits with good herb. 2 bowls gets me high for a few hours.

It seriously does just about everything any other vaporizer does except blow itself in to a bag.

14. Going with DBV

15. lol should've told us you were interested in buying one of them, we would've gave you better pros and cons and even coupons man..especially if you told us what you were looking for in a vaporizer.

16. #17 lwien, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Wrong.

Possibly with the mini-whip, but even then, I don't think so.

17. #18 sikwitsix, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
    So you're just going to be a douche and with out a doubt say "wrong" then proceed to contradict yourself by mentioning that its possible. :hello: Talk about being a rude fanboy.

Whats funny is I see how you keep mentioning that you only need a 0.025 to get high. I don't use the hands free model and I get high off a .025 in my vape as well. Shit, i get high off 1 hit and i smoke every day. Hell, if i can figure out how to do a solid vape video with good lighting, i could even show you i get a RIDICULOUS amount of hits per bowl. I just might once i harvest this week. How many times have you even used a Vapor bros? I've pretty much used every vaporizer worth mentioning multiple times except for PD.

You can be a NAZI and a fan boy as much as you like. Although you've already openly admitted that you're not even familiar with the "mini whip" you yet still hold on to such a solid conclusion.

Whats even more ridiculous, is that you're arguing that hands down your vaporizer is the most efficient when even if it might be, its such a minuscule difference that you probably wont even notice the difference between highs. Its so irrelevant that you might as well say the vaporbros... "its just as efficient as any other vape (DBV)." Even the links posted in the earlier post goes to show that they are almost pretty much equal.

I might be more likely to agree if you say the DBV is a better vaporizer overall (although a lot of people who have owned both will tell you otherwise) but I really don't think you can say its(or other vapes) hands down more efficient.

18. Fanboy? LOL. Too funny. If you even took a small sampling of my previous posts here, you will see that I have recommended just about every legit vape on the market, depending upon the users needs and desires. From the PD to the Mytlezap to the Buddha, to the Ion, to the 'Cano, to the Silver Surfer, to the LaunchBox, to the Iolite, etc etc etc, and yes, even to the VaporBros.

I have always stated that there is no one best vape and THAT is the total antithesis of being a fanboy.

19. sikwitsix, that post was really disrespectful.

in gc lwien is the Vaporizer Veteran, i don't think anyone else has as much experience and knowledge as him. if it wasn't for his posts i wouldn't have copped my first vaporizer..and the vaporizer after that and that lol, But really he knows his shit take the time to read his posts on gc and fc and you will understand.