Da Buddha vs. Vapor Brothers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by skierman, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Which is vaporizer is better? I think i am leaning towards the vapor brothers because its smaller and comes with a free grinder but convince me on what you think I should get.

2. I own a Buddah, but I have used both. They're both very good. I think I prefer my Buddah just because it came with a really nice case. The only thing I wish the Buddah had is the ceramic screen that my buddy had for his Vapor Brothers (with the EZ change whip). It seems like the VB gives me thicker hits, but it's easy to get thick hits with the Buddah as well.

I've seen a Buddah get smacked with a hammer, and still work. I also saw one get swung around by the power cord and thrown at a field, still worked. My Buddah came with an awesome grinder, and I got free shipping ($160 total with a discount code I had). I'm pretty sure I can't link to the site, so I won't.

I am stoned and rambling so I'll sum it up. They're both good units. The Buddah wins by a slight margin IMO, but I wouldn't mind having a Vapor Brothers as well. It's all down to preference.

3. Da Buddha.

4. I have owned both, and personally I love my Vaporbrothers quite a bit more.

The VB looks a lot cooler, and I believe it's just overall a better vaporizer.

Also, if you accidentally blow back into the whip on Da Buddha, it goes down into the heating element and burns. If keeping the smell to a minimum is a concern for you, it's something to keep in mind.