Wow Paper Towel Raises PPM

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sickomindo, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Kind of shocked I'm pretty careful in everything and try to think of all the little things and I'm not sure if it matters on this but I was getting ready to soak some seeds and I thought I would check the RO water in Danani before and after I had a paper towels soaking in the water for a couple seconds and Shernoff it was 050 ppm before after paper towel soak for 10 seconds RO water went to 257-ish on PPM.

What the hell is going on here?considering alot soak with paper towels and don't want to high PPM I would recommend checking your paper towels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Its bleached paper towel

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just got some superthrive the other day, what dose you recommend?
    Got my Hempys waiting

[​IMG]

4. 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of feed during veg only. Couple drops in a cup if your germinating seeds.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

5. 1.25ml of Superthrive per Gal? Im glad you guys are bringing up that cause i finally came across some and bought it but there are definitely conflicting dosing instructions. I herd 1 drop per gallon (no mention of age of plant), I herd 1ml per gallon, I herd some hermied there plants with it also. Can you verify again?

Luckily all my green crack fem and GG4 Fem all popped but had issues with alot of seeds my buddy gave me. It might of been me and just didnt give them long enough.

6. I use 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 mil, correct.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks: