Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will eating resin get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kipohippo, Mar 5, 2011.

1. wow, i cant believe i never thought of edibles. I hear so many different percentage content of THC in resin though.. any idea? I hear like 1.5% - 15% so i genuinely have no idea. I clean my pipes like a motherfucker though so i never really had much res.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I do it all the time

3. I have no clue, but I'm so curious that I may try it after a few weeks of not cleaning a bong bowl.

4. Mother fucker. He might have fell for it :/

5. try it man, this one kid i knew swore to me that it worked. my suggestion so it doesnt taste bad is to cram the resin into a few capsules and then swallow them it will probably take longer for it to hit you but you wont taste it i think.

6. #26 dirtydingusus, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    there is a study quoted in the big resin thread..... http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/740301-so-when-you-say-resin-shit.html in that thread we discuss both sides of the whole resin idea....those who hate it and think its nasty and those of us who love it!
    that study says the resin/tar/poop has up to 5 times the thc content as the weed that produced the resin...by dry weight (you have to smoke a shit ton of bud to get a dry gram of resin......)

i cook up alittle more resin then i would smoke at one time for a dose....
    using the recipe here- http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...canna-peanut-butter-simplest-edible-ever.html

have not been disappointed!

7. hey thanks a lot man, +rep. :wave:

8. you still have to do some type of extraction....
    you cant just eat it

it will have no bio-availability.....

cook it in any one of the number of recipes here on the site....

;):smoke:

9. I have this ever-growing ball of resin, but I never really have zero bud so I haven't smoked any in a while.
    Could I toss it into my next QWISO batch.. or would that not work?
    Just a thought.

10. My freind crackhead charlie does it. But thats why all we call him that....

11. i have no personal experience there....but i really cant see why not?
    you are still trying to extract the same exact thing....just extracting it from a different substance.....

only way to know is try it?

and let us know how it goes!

12. THC contents are probably hard to measure with res. Depends on the quality of bud the res was created by, you know? All I can say is, every time I've smoked res, it's led to me being higher than I would've been off a bowl of MIDS. Compared to good bud though, I'd take the bud any day.

13. say NO to eating resin... I mean, I'm sure it'll get you high, but why not just scrape some together and smoke it? I know it's dirty dirty but when I was in HS sometimes all we could get was a resin bowl scraped together and it ALWAYS did the trick.

14. no way!;):smoke:
    definitely eat the resin/tar/poop!!!!!!
    it really is worth it...i wont smoke it again.....
    cook it up......and wow!!!!!!OMG.......:hippie:

15. Go for it.Dont forget to document it.

16. Any THC in it should be decarbbed so that's better for eating it. That said, there's very little THC in the 'resin' from a bong you've been smoking out of. You could certainly just put a bunch of vapor goo into a gelatin cap and swallow it and get high though, it'll be very body high.

And if you must consume the tar in your bong eating it IS better than smoking it, lungs are more sensitive

17. yeah, eating resin is the craziest high ever. eat it, EAT it ALL

18. whats funny is i actually mean it.....:eek::smoke:

19. got to cook it in something first......;):smoke:
    otherwise eating it is definitely the way to go!

20. Well, i tried it. And fuck you all. Oh the ideas you get when high...