Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the fastest and easiest edible?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ENiGMADubz, Oct 30, 2015.

1. So its 10:43 and for some reason I'm the only one awake, so what are the fastest and easiest way to make an edible that isn't a firecracker or the milk in the microwave one, Thanks [​IMG]

*Just Because Its Illegal doesn't Mean Its Bad For You*

2. My friend makes a large batch of cannabutter and keeps it in the fridge, that way he doesn't have to go through that process everytime he wants an edible, he just makes some toast and spreads the butter on. But the firecrackers and the milk are really some of the quickest ways i know of without having premade butter on hand.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats not a firecracker? I mean you can decarb bud then eat it raw. I always make a few pounds of butter and keep it in the fridge in case I get inspired to make something.

4. Is there a reason why you have customgrow420 as your pic?

5. Bang bars

6. Honestly, I've never tried this, but I've always been curious. It's worth a shot.

7. bong water man. definitely the easiest

8. keep a couple grams of decarbed ganja on hand in a pill bottle. the store it in the freezer or in a drawer somewhere. it keeps far longer then you'll ever have it around for. then you can dose it at 1/4 of a gram or half gram doses in anything you want. hot coco, store bought cookie dough or brownies. cinnamon rolls work as well, you just got to unroll them and then add the ganja, then roll them back up and bake them. it works every time i have tried it.

i was reading that lemon juice can decarb ganja chemically. then you use he lemon juice or make lemon aid. there is a tutorial in the edibles section. i think it is stikied up there.

9. #9 Gandler, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    If you have a vape and stick with lower temps, you can eat the already vaped bud (which if you have a vape you should save) raw, or with just about any food. You'll need a decent amount, but it gets the job done in a pinch.

Other than that, you can try queso dip. Because of the reasonable fat content, you can decarb your weed right in the dip, although cannabutter would get you a lot more bang for your buck. Keep the temp low and follow any online recipes for the dip. grind your bud nice and fine and toss it in once the cheese has melted. Let it sit on the stove for 15-20 minutes (covered) stirring occasionally .Longer is better, but that should get you somewhere. Make sure to recover it when you're not stirring and open a window. Serve with tortilla chips and throw any extras in the fridge. And be careful not to over do it..

Last time I made dip, I only used a quarter. Took five bites, watched a movie, went to grab a few more because I thought it already hit me, next thing I know, it's morning and I'm on my bedroom floor. Best nights sleep ever.