What to do while NOT smoking to reduce tolerance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lucoya, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So I don't ever build up too much tolerance- I smoke once every 3 days normally. If i have the chance, maybe a bowl or two a day but that's only during some phases, like breaks from college.

I drink a shit ton of the Tazo passion fruit tea. Shit's cash- and people always say it's a great way to clean "toxins" including THC out of my body. Now, getting a drug test isn't on my list of things to worry about; this is just a general question for people who have a super high tolerance.

What kinds of things can you do in between your daily smoke to make it so you get higher the next time?

2. check out storm crows guide granny has the best advice

3. I find walking helps, taking fish oil as others said, drinking lots of cold water, other than that I'm not to sure what else can help to reduce tolerance.

4. Not using any other drugs or alcohol will reduce your tolerance to being intoxicated

5. staying away from the forum!! lol, go workout.... try it, if you are a heavy smoker just substitute a bowl or a joint for a workout and have it after, if you can wait a day.