week one of flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mymeds2111, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I did a transition week last week now at end of week one of flowering dose everything look ok 65with lights off 73with lights on biotanicare nuti s

Attached Files:

2. temps are spot on and she looks good man! what kinda lighting and setup u got?

3. Got a 400watt hps

4. are they 5 gallon? i thing there to big for your plant but thats just what i think, i think a 2 or 3 would have been better but it looks healthy

5. They are in 3gal cloth pots with Fox farm soil. Just cut off all the sucker leaves with purple stems. More light for the buds correct ?

6. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']temps are spot on and she looks good man! what kinda lighting and setup u got?[/quote]

I got the 400 hps. I'm pulling the nice AZ. Air in and doing good for my first .also using reflective adic insulation. Real nice and cheap. Keep giving advice please. Look at my other threads. Thx

7. Always love to see a fellow AZ grower - and seriously the 50 degree nights are doin wonders for the temps in my non air cooled 400w grow room. Looks like you had some wilting before am I right?

8. how long did you veg...

9. strain dependent and grow room, you should first try untouched as so plants yeild better this way but if your gunna get all defoliating on me you should just do a scrog and then you dont have to defoliate

10. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']how long did you veg...[/quote]

One week for clone transplant and 3 weeks veg to 14 inch

11. [quote name='"Kronikkk"']Always love to see a fellow AZ grower - and seriously the 50 degree nights are doin wonders for the temps in my non air cooled 400w grow room. Looks like you had some wilting before am I right?[/quote]

No the lights were off when I took the picture .it was 65 in the room. But as soon as the lights come on thy lift back up

12. [quote name='"Gamereaper"']

strain dependent and grow room, you should first try untouched as so plants yeild better this way but if your gunna get all defoliating on me you should just do a scrog and then you dont have to defoliate[/quote]

So help me out alittle. Give me some direction where do I look

13. #13 Gamereaper, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    well its really strain dependent i cant tell you what to do but i kow scrog is worth the time if you have it. im doig a defoliatio test for gdp to see what way worse for her. and not topped plants are better because you ca grow them like a foot tall and get complete penetration practically so fat buds every where (strain dependent).

but its hard to say because you didt give very much ifo to go off, ad sorry it took me two weeks to get back how are they doing?

well you shouldt liste to people o here to much because you grow is different than every bodys, but there are a few guide lines that are the same, you want a even "canope" with no beig wasted on the sides. so sog or scrog are the oly realy good way to guarante you get good yeilds. then every thing else youll have to fie out from growig that strain,

well atleast thtats what i think, sorry my keyboard to breaking!!!!

14. I have now started week three of flowering o my l.a. conf. And my tangerine. Dream doing trans week on two white widiows. Using biotanicare line of nutis. And a 400watt hps. With reflective walls 3gal cloth pots on la and td. And 4gal pots on ww plastic ones looking good here are dome pic from Friday after defoliated

Attached Files:

15. i read above about fan leaf removal, DONT. only cut select ones to allow others to get light, its the leaves that take in energy and help produce buds. ive seen alotttaaa people chop off all fanleaves and hate themselves for thinking the buds themselves need the most light,

16. Only doing enough to let light thro.

17. #17 Gamereaper, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    yes thats what i meant but it really is strain dependent and if you do it before flower its ok. its not recommended because you can do it to much too soon. check out my friend Socal's 2000w grow he defoliated his whole grow. thats why im doing a side by side cause i tottally feeel you on the "dont do it unless its for the better(relative term)" im seeing no reall difference yet but i got a few more weeks so we will see. thats why im saying strain and grow setup dependent

18. Now in week five having some problems with some fungus nats. New plants may of had them and white widiow. Is growing crazy high hope I'm doing this correct now time to learn bought drying and curing the easy and best ways here are some pics week four on la and t dream week one of flowering on h.b. and w.w and b .d.

Attached Files: