Week 1 of my first grow is in the books...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KyleWrap, Nov 5, 2017.

1. This is where I stand as of now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plants are all G13 Haze. A few notes I would like to point out...
    Plant #4 did not look like it was going to make it after the taproot didn't grow into the rooter. I added Happy Frog soil in-between the rooter to maybe get the plant some extra nutrients since it was only stuck inside the rooter. It seems like that worked.
    As a test, I gave plants #1 & #4 nutrients with their feed. Plants #2 & #4 were given 6.5 pH water.
    The nutrients consisted of (per gallon) 2.5 mL of Aurora Soul Amino Aide, 2.5 mL of Aurora Soul Infinity, 2.5 mL of BioThrive Grow, & 2.5 mL of CaMg. CaMg was added to the water first if that matters...
    These pictures were taken 12 hours after feeding. It seems like maybe I did over feed plant #1 as it looks a little droopy. Plant #4 has always appeared to have the droopy/curled under leaves.
    All plants are currently sitting about 6 inches away from a 800W LED (Actual output is 150W).
    Any feedback is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Normally you dont want to give any nutes to seedlings. Happy frog soil and water is all they need

Sent from my LG-K373 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. So I have a 3.5x3.5x6ft tent. Currently, the plants are sitting about 14 inches away from a 800W LED (actual output is 150W). That light is just for veg. I have a 600W HPS setup for flowering.

I have an exhaust fan at the top and a 6 inch inline fan on the side for the Hps Light. I still need to get a carbon air filter for the exhaust fan. There is also a small fan on the inside for air flow.

I built this scrog net the other day, just need to measure the legs. I plan to LST the plant once the 5th set of leaves grow out. Plan it to top it then LST it right after.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app