Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation Bound - Need Advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AversaS, Apr 20, 2019.

1. So, I’m going on a cruise in June on Royal Caribbean. I’m trying to think of the best way to take my medication with me.

I don’t think bud is the best choice. It’s too strong when it’s burned. I was actually thinking of taking concentrates with me. They’re in tiny glass jars I can keep on myself. To use them, I have an Airvape Om that looks like a keychain.

Has anybody else taken anything with them, specifically on Royal. Did you have any trouble with dog? Where did you hide your stash?

Any advice would be great.

2. Bump. Interested in this info as well. :)

3. I should add, I’m not flying there. We’re driving to their New Jersey port.

4. I think your best bet would probably edibles. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

But if your not used to edibles and inexperienced with dosing. I would probably stick with concentrates. I would use only in your room and probably use a smoke buddy (gave read some good things about it)

Careful in NJ, because they can be pretty strict, and getting caught overseas is not something you would want. So be very careful :)