Unknown Kush (awesome pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by THCaleb, Sep 11, 2017.

1. What's up guys! I hope y'all are doin ok, you know with life and of course growing! lol... Imma start by saying I totally flunked on the strain I'm growing lol, found out it's NOT Mango Kush but rather, something like Vanilla Kush. At this point, the more time goes by the more I think it might actually be Vanilla Kush. For one, the buds the seeds came from only had a hint of a citrus smell and an overwhelming sweet smell. At first I thought it only smelled sweet cuz the plant got seeded but naw... it wasn't JUST a sweet smell but like a sweet French Vanilla cappuccino lol. I love bud that smells like that lol. The colors of the buds were bright green with spots of yellow and brown. Some calyxes on the bottoms were even white! The pistils were such a bright orange lol and there were little rivers of resin and trichomes all over the buds! Some buds were a lil darker green with red hairs and they were super dense and sticky!!! I got around 9 seeds but got 6-7 now that I germinated some. Not only am I just starting out at growing, but I'm just starting out at life too! lol. I'm working toward getting my own lil house and gonna get another car. I threw an engine rod in my first car lol. Couldn't afford to fix it but shit I'll just buy another car instead cuz it costs like $2000 to fix lol. Anyway, today I trimmed some leafs off, fed her a lil bit of the Flowers Kiss and watered her real good cuz the other night all the big leafs were drooping. Even the leafs at the top starting drooping. I started getting worried cuz that's how root bound started in my bushy one that didn't make it. Like right after I did all that tho, the leafs started lifting back up so she's good. I'm hoping her buds will get bigger and start to produce a lil faster now that there isn't anything slowing her down. Well she could definitely use more light but I'm gonna have to wait til next grow to do anymore upgrades. I'm not really in a position where I can do anything major cuz I gotta find myself a house! Getting real close tho and once I get one I'll really be on my way! lol... Anyway, here's some pics of how my plant is coming along...
    IMAG5235.jpg
    IMAG5258.jpg
    IMAG5260.jpg
    IMAG5240.jpg
    IMAG5219.jpg
    IMAG5257.jpg

2. A $65 135w led and some LST would have made a huge difference in yield...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks okay for a first grow.... if interested in this being your main supply of weed you will definitely want to upgrade to a proper tent lights and ventilation ect... the startup may cost a few hundred but the return is 10x that in weed after just the first grow.

you can always pull an engine from the same model car from a junkyard and swap them out.. a hell of a lot cheaper than 2k if you have the patience lmao.

Be sure not to rush that plant let her finish up properly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Why??

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol here's why Jerry is asking why. Leaves are where nutrients are consumed by chloroplasts to produce sugar. People are under an impression that leaves on a particular cola serve that cola. All leaves serve the whole plant through sugar transportation. I never cut a leaf unless it's touching the ground to prevent mold and also I want mites to have crawl through my predatory arthropod infested soil and mulch instead of giving them a red carpet to walk and I clean the bottom up so top dressing is a little easier. That's it. No other leaf is touched

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, I thought that one light panel would he enough especially since it beasted thru vegetation lol. Idk if I'd bein any good at LST tho I've thought about giving it a shot sometime soon

7. Lol, they were drooping but found out she just needed a good amount of water :confused::confusedalt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh yeah I already know lol, thanks for the feedback tho. Thought they had to go cuz they were drooping and not coming back up. Didn't even think to water her til after I cut em off too, but that's what she needed was water lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's simple, I'll walk you through it on your next grow if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks man, it really means a lot that even tho I'm using the BARE MINIMUM required to grow a plant, you guys still appreciate what I'm trying to do lol. Which is to become a Master. I just wish I started a few years ago but finally accepted earlier this year that this is where I belong and what I must do. I am also VERY HAPPY doing it lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ah hell yeah dude I'll have a plant just for that for sure. Sooner than I planned but yeah if you'll help me out. While this one's finishing I'll be obtaining all the extra things I'll need for my next plants. She's almost done, bout to do a quick lil update

• Like Like x 3