Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Seeds- Amnesia Haze Feminized Auto-Flower
    Lights- 600w Galaxy hydro LED and 3 150w cfls.
    Soil- Happy Frog by Fox Farms!
    Nutes- Fox Farms...for type refer to picture below.
    Light Schedule- 18/6

This is my first go at Feminized Auto-Flower...I have a few plants growing all bag seeds.
    Ok, so germinated for 18 hours in a cup of room temp water placed in dirt... covered top with paper towel and sprayed the top with water.... put it under the light on the kitchen counter and it sprouted within 24hrs!! Both of them had sprouted this morning...one is a little ahead but both look healthy so far!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Day 2 of journal...New pics coming later today!! Ordered a second led... This time I tried a 300w from verispectr or something like that. Still waiting on mylar...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a grow room! I just put them outside when it's nice because there is nothing better than natural sun light! Saves power also!! So while it's convenient I'll move em in and out...but my main plant which is on 12/12 stays put! What are the advantages to having a grow tent? I have a buddy that only has a small are and needs to be somewhat discreet....I don't see what good they would be besides stealth Maybe! Idk!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not much to em yet! Did Lots and lots of reading about growing in general yesterday...I'm really excited to see how these Auto fems turn out!! Started with a very small amount of nutes yesterday and everything looks great today as you can see...no burns or any negative signs "yEt"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Subbed :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Put both in the largest pots I have available...I'm completely out of smoke and I'm depending on these bitches to act right and produce some top notch buds...I will do my very best and show her special attention....90 days can't come fast enough!! My other plant is 8 days into flowering and not really showing any signs yet! Damn, I just realized...I need something to smoke!!:passing-joint:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking healthy!

8. Got 2 more germinating... thinking about planting one outside possibly...Can autos be topped and stuff same as photos?

• Like Like x 2
  9. No they cannot. LST only :) They stress too easy and don't have long to veg as it is

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Damn well ok then... guess I need to get a few more going ASAP!
    Funny story...my mother n law is here for the 4th...she started snooping around and wondered Down the hall with my grow room...came back out and went for the air freshener spray...I asked what the problem was and she said it stunk back there...it's my big plant 9 days into flowering and started showing white hairs all over the bud sites!! Will post pics on grow update page.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Got busy over the holidays and totally forgotten about the seeds I had in water!! What a dumbass!! Anyway I tossed em and started over!
    Here's the most recent pictures of the 2 Amnesia Haze Feminized Auto-Flower! Both looking great! IMG_20170706_075518087.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Finally got this one in 300w pulling 127w from wall. Plan on adding 1 maybe 2 more of these along the way! Not a bad light for the price.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Went and picked up 2 bags of soil... which should I use?!

Attached Files:

14. I have heard better things from Happy Frog, and i personally prefer it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I just started an auto amnesia outdoors just popped up today! Subbed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Growing like champs under the 300w led ! One is a little behind.. seeing how it's not good to transfer them to larger pots they are staying put... planted 2 more in 5 gallon buckets, same strain! Will add them to this journal when they pop!! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Questions questions questions!!
    Veg/bloom light... should I run it with both for the Auto flowers?
    Since I've already transferred one to a larger pot I'm going to leave the other on in the smaller one and just make due... just so I'm clear....it's ok to do some lst with autos...but topping is not recommend?! Unless of course it's a strain that goes longer.
    Ordered a 2nd 300w led same as the one on them now. Also have a few more seeds coming autos and Feminized. So gorilla glue and some Super Skunk and a pack of random Feminized Auto-Flower x5 then 2 freebies...so 21 seeds total.

Going to smoke a bowl now! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. First off...2 more in the soil today...out them in room temp water yesterday morning around noon and I'll be damn if they both weren't showing this morning.,.So in the so they went!!
    Here's a couple pics of the ones already growing! Just plain water ..both in fox Farms soil under the 300w light still and outside when possible.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Couple shots of the Amnesia Haze! Coming along nicely!! Thinking about topping one just to see what happens.... cleaned out a old walk in shower the previous owner had built in.. I don't even use it and it's perfect for a grow!! Has a drain if course walls and floor are both water proof! Plenty of room...not sure of the exact size yet...when I'm finished setting it up I will post some pictures! Ventilation will be by way of a window and fans.. temp stays between 75-80°f![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1