Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trim/Hash/Kief

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by burningthc, Oct 16, 2018.

1. So I live in an illegal state, and I came across a new plug who has been great to me. Amazing prices and varying quality of bud. Anyhow, he recently offered to sell me an entire pound of trim for $100. He showed me it and it looked like at least a few ounces of popcorn buds in every bag, along with sugar leaves and some ehhh quality stems and shake. I think at least 1/4 of it will be buds/shake that I’ll seperate out for smoking. As for the rest of the trim and shake and stem, I was thinking about freezing it all and sifting all the kief from it and making hash from the kief. Don’t ask me why I want to do it this way, it just seems simpler than other hash methods, but I have never made hash and have no idea what I’m doing. I would not like to buy bubble bags. Please give me any suggestions you guys got and tell me what you think the best and easiest thing to do with almost a pound of trim would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Dry Ice Kief-Hash is how I get it done.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you haven't jumped on that deal yet you better do it. If I had it I would make oil from it. You might shake it for kief and since there will be plenty of zip still in it make oil to get it all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wow that kief looks amazingnice setup there

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I haven’t yet, but I’m about to. I figure that I can sell an ounce of the popcorn buds for 100 and get my money back right away. Then I’ll have a couple ounces of popcorn nugs and I’ll use the shake/trim for hash. I’ve been debating if I should make hash similar to way the guy above did, or if I should try to make a concentrate somehow. Been looking into getting an oil rig anyhow. Leaning towards bubble hash though for right now unless some crazy yield difference impresses me

• Like Like x 1
  7. go with the kief. unless you invest and buy a few lbs of that trim then go for the oil.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tons of ways to extract. BNW has his system down to a science and those capsules have been tempting me everytime I see them posted, lol.

I make RSO from flower for medical purposes, but man this stuff gets me stoned like nothing else. I take 1-3 grams a day which is equivalent to 10-30 grams of flower.

I also enjoy dabs. So Qwiso is made with trim. It’s clean as long as you whip it and keep a fan on it for a few days. But a gallon bag of trim can give you 5-10 grams of shatter/wax/oil for your dab rig. Get an enail if you can, low temp dabs rock. So tasty and one dab gets like 3-4 hits.

• Like Like x 1