Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is for you forum.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pentigram, Oct 1, 2011.

1. It just occurred to me that I haven't thanked you guys (and girls) for helping me get over my fear of smoking again. I had been looking for the answer to my fear for almost 8 years before I came here and became part of this community. I understand that I'm pretty new to this forum, but I feel like every single one of you are part of my family. I would love to be able to form a huge circle with every single one of you. Once again.. Thank you.

2. what made you waste 8 years of your life?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJIKaa1Ckho]Cougnut - Money & Gleamin [UnReLeased] - YouTube[/ame]

4. Yeah its a pretty great community full of awesome ppl!
    [​IMG]

5. That would be fucking awsome to get a huge circle of all the good contributing blades all the trolls can stay at home under their bridge

6. Well fuck I'm drunk bur welcome

7. I love the respect in this place. Doesn't seem to be a bunch of kids arguing about non-sense...haha

Ill be here for some time.

p.s. when weed is legal, Grasscity should host a convention for all of it's users!:smoke:

8. Congrats. I just read your other thread and It's great to hear that you got over it! So that means you must have smoked then? Details.

9. Well like I said before it all started with me taking some bud and lighting it on fire, then breathing in the smoke that it let off. It would give me a TINY buzz, but that's all I needed to start working my way up the ladder. After that I invested in a small hand pipe ($20) and that is where I'm at now. Right now I'm taking small hits off the pipe and slowly climbing higher, and higher.

10. We love you man

11. Are you sure it was not a pinched nerve?
    Neck pain: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

12. If only more people thought of it this way, then so many people wouldn't PM me callin me the police and shit for deleting their posts when they call other members names and disrespect them.
    Forums where you got a bunch of kids runnin around disrespecting each other get old real quick

13. If I were you and someone comes on here criticizing other members of the forum that I would delete their post(s) also. I'm not trying to be a kiss ass, but I think you're doing a great job keeping the love in, and the hate out.

14. Hell yeah that's what up... glad we could be of some help man

Nice lawn gnome

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg&ob=av2e]The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

15. Thanks for the love bro, I want you to know that it is shared. My next bowl is dedicated to this site. Love you GC.